You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ideal January signing

Bert

You could have Makelele at his peak in this midfield and we'd still be utter fucking garbage.

You can't play midfield on your own.

its rare i dont agree with you but this thread, sorry mate, ure being a tit. we arent garbage, were just lacking an enforcer. lucas is great but i play on a sunday and trust me, i wouldnt be scared of a challenge from him. and we need scary players. also people that can be fucking warriors in the holding role. if we dont sign anyone then i want agger to be our holding midfielder. we miss a beast. badly.

its rare i dont agree with you but this thread, sorry mate, ure being a tit. we arent garbage, were just lacking an enforcer. lucas is great but i play on a sunday and trust me, i wouldnt be scared of a challenge from him. and we need scary players. also people that can be fucking warriors in the holding role. if we dont sign anyone then i want agger to be our holding midfielder. we miss a beast. badly.

Yeah, we're just lacking an enforcer.

We need a warrior. Like Sergio Busquets.

Fucking bullshit.

What we need is to set the team up properly, play players in their proper positions, and then for those players to fulfil their role in the team.

United are seven fucking points clear, and they haven't got a single central midfielder that can tackle.

Keep the ball, stop making fucking stupid decisions. Sorted.

Fucking bullshit.

What we need is to set the team up properly, play players in their proper positions, and then for those players to fulfil their role in the team.

United are seven fucking points clear, and they haven't got a single central midfielder that can tackle.

if they did they would be 15 points clear.

know what your saying and we do make fucking mong decisions but why? the defence is sound if its not bein asked to do so much, suse is sound but not ready, gerrards out of position.... we know this, add a fucking ball winner to the midfield and we are nearly there. we arent garbage, just lacking in areas. bang up front and holding midfield. and right now, id take a ball winner over a striker. we were bullied again today. pisses me off when commentators say 'look how much the stoke players want it etc' fucking should be us

if they did they would be 15 points clear.

know what your saying and we do make fucking mong decisions but why? the defence is sound if its not bein asked to do so much, suse is sound but not ready, gerrards out of position.... we know this, add a fucking ball winner to the midfield and we are nearly there. we arent garbage, just lacking in areas. bang up front and holding midfield. and right now, id take a ball winner over a striker. we were bullied again today. pisses me off when commentators say 'look how much the stoke players want it etc' fucking should be us

I think its more to do with mentality than physicality.

I think we've got too many losers. Some are quite strong, some aren't.

Reina, Skrtel, and Johnson. They're not weak are they?

Could see us buying one of these tough midfield types and they'd just turn to being a soft cunt as soon as they played for us.

Fill the gaps and we might have a team ready to play now not in 2-3 years

--------------------GK

Johnson--Skrtel/Agger--CB--LB

-----------Lucas---DM

---------------Gerrard

---RF------------------LF

---------------Suarez

Is right. That's SIX new players. Or maybe, 2 new players and a new manager who can set the team up properly, have tactical awareness, discipline and coaching know-how to get the best out of the players we have.

Let's see how Sahin does till the end of the season.

If he impresses then we will hopefully not need an addition in centre midfield. If not, then we can replace him with someone capable of playing back up to Lucas.

I'm amazed that Sahin is getting fuck all playing time considering he's only on a one season loan. He's obviously not staying.

You could have Makelele at his peak in this midfield and we'd still be utter fucking garbage.

You can't play midfield on your own.

And I think that's how you've illustrated the need for Wanyama or suchlike. He wouldn't be Lucas' s reserve, he would play alongside him. If anything, Allen is closer to Lucas and would be the one to drop.

Mirror linking us with Wigan's di santos........

I looked on twitter last night and saw the headline along the lines of Liverpool to target Argentina striker, my mind starting racing with possibilities of Higuain etc or if we were being more realistic the likes of Lisandro Lopez, I click the link to find Franco Di Santo.....

to be fair he does have times where he looks capable of being a real decent player but he doesn't do it often enough, I don't think its true anyway

Fucking bullshit.

Utd being 7 points clear is entirely down to them having a shitload of players who scores and creates goals. They are leaking goals like crazy.

And I think that's how you've illustrated the need for Wanyama or suchlike. He wouldn't be Lucas' s reserve, he would play alongside him. If anything, Allen is closer to Lucas and would be the one to drop.

I just can't see Rodgers doing this. I think it may lack creativity, but I could see the sense in doing in short term.

Utd being 7 points clear is entirely down to them having a shitload of players who scores and creates goals. They are leaking goals like crazy.

May suggest that in the Premier League you're better off buying some goal scorers then.

I actually think it's down to the rest of the league being slightly more shit than them.

And this.