You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 minute ago, Megadrive Man said:

In a normal world Johnson should be Persona non grata in this country, yet in reality he's about to launch his new career starring on GB News. 

I despise him and anyone that still supports him. 

I think he has gone on there to deny it all

The cunt should be strung up by his balls 

Resolutely not a fan of Dominic Cummings, but this exchange is pretty fucking funny:

Q: You called cabinet ministers “useless fuckpigs”, “morons” and “cunts”. Were these views shared by others?

Cummings says his appalling language was his own. But those judgments were widespread, he says.

Q: Did you express your views too trenchantly?

Cummings says, if anything, he understated the problem.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Manny said:

Resolutely not a fan of Dominic Cummings, but this exchange is pretty fucking funny:

Q: You called cabinet ministers “useless fuckpigs”, “morons” and “cunts”. Were these views shared by others?

Cummings says his appalling language was his own. But those judgments were widespread, he says.

Cummings hates the majority of Tory MP's. He used the Tory party to raise his own profile.

31 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

if all this is coming out,imagine what would have been on those deleted whatsapp messeges? 

I reckon there's loads of stuff that would either show that Carrie was in charge or he was shagging behind her back (or she was) or they all were 

31 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

In a normal world Johnson should be Persona non grata in this country, yet in reality he's about to launch his new career starring on GB News. 

I despise him and anyone that still supports him. 

If Trump has taught us anything then millions would vote Johnson if he ever got another shot at front line politics, That fortunately is very unlikely mainly because he is too lazy and can't hack it. 

• Upvote 1

After all these revelations we should never ever get a corrupt fucking Tory government again , but you know the fuckwits in this country will at some point vote these bastards back in .

Up until last week I was working with one still spouting the same shite that under Labour it would be worse .

No surprise that he's a Rag reader passing himself off as a Red .

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Manny said:

He added: “I also must stress I think leaving Hancock in post is a big mistake – he is a proven liar who nobody believes or should believe on anything and we face going into autumn crisis with the c--- in charge of NHS still – therefore we will be back around that cabinet table with him and Stevens bullshitting again in Sep. Hideous prospect”

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

The party thinks the whole thing is pathetic and covid is nature's way of dealing with old people..and I'm not sure I disagree with them

Fuck. My.life

Considering they are largely dependent upon the elderly to keep them in power, that does seem to be a rather flawed attitude.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

ive said it before.

I despise that fat scruffy wife beating drunk with every inch of my soul and those absolute morons who voted for him and still support him can fuck off and fuck off a bit more.  

He managed to convince millions that he's just an affable toff and he was on their side.

• Like 1

Did Boris say something untoward...?  Just had a look at the dailies, and nothing mentioned in the Mail, Telegraph or Express.  

However, they did each lay the blame for mistakes on the limited abilities of civil servants.

The great British press - serving the interests of Britain and the British people!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, razor said:

Did Boris say something untoward...?  Just had a look at the dailies, and nothing mentioned in the Mail, Telegraph or Express.  

However, they did each lay the blame for mistakes on the limited abilities of civil servants.

The great British press - serving the interests of Britain and the British people!

the mail and the telegraph are ripping into cummings,so he clearly still has friends in high places.

The express front page is surprisingly damming.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if he had let the queen die?

on the plus side,this is surely the final nail in his coffin politically.

He will never see power again in this country. 

all we needed a stiff upper lip and to show some dunkirk spirit and we would have been sound

Johnson was "very confident that the UK would sail through," adopting a "confident and macho" approach in meetings.

MacNamara noted a "jovial tone" in the government and felt "patronised" when she raised concerns.