You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not enough, I think. Horrid fucker.

That is terrible. Appalling. I didn't catch on what it meant, but I am repelled by that.

I want to launch obscenities, but really perhaps I must pity such an in-bred, low-life, immoral, festering, scum-like excuse for a human being. Nah fuck it. He's a top of the class Cunt.

Don't stop now Ed, you are on a roll.

Yeah, sorry lads. Perhaps best not to even give recognition to these idiots. Just wound me up no end that. Everything that is wrong with society summed up in one tattoo.

I was just playing with you pal - vent on.

I know - have to say though mate, I'm all out on this one - I don't have the depth of expletive vocabulary to say what I really think about this amoeba.

Just noted the John Terry thread though. Perhaps an opportunity for me to further cultivate my skills on there... :yes: Cheers. Ed.

The tattoo artist who did it should be bloody ashamed of himself aswell. They are meant to have professional standards aswell.

If the picture was taken on a phone cant it be traced back to its origins, don't they have some inbuilt gps code tracing where it was taken. Happened recently where some dick working for burgerking took a pic of himself standing in the trays of lettuce before it's gets put on a burger, some forum geeks took serious offence and within hours he had been tracked, reported to his BK HQ and then sacked.

Happened recently where some dick working for burgerking took a pic of himself standing in the trays of lettuce before it's gets put on a burger, some forum geeks took serious offence and within hours he had been tracked, reported to his BK HQ and then sacked.

What a Whopper!

Ba-dum-tish!!