You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nonsense.

All outputs are the result of inputs.

Bad luck is a concept of random results.

We have not been the victim of random results, we have seen the consistent outputs of consistent inputs.

Your solution? Wait for things to change? Since when was a 38 game season a freak?

My solution? Change the inputs, and you will change the results.

Like I've said before you talk fucking shite ALL of the time.

Nonsense.

All outputs are the result of inputs.

Bad luck is a concept of random results.

We have not been the victim of random results, we have seen the consistent outputs of consistent inputs.

Your solution? Wait for things to change? Since when was a 38 game season a freak?

My solution? Change the inputs, and you will change the results.

I'd like to input my foot into your fucking face consistently.

I'm sure the resultant gushing scarlet output would be a very popular result.

Unlike with me - no-one is listening to you.

Trolling others because you have nothing to say yourself;)

You really believe that as well.

You get handed your arse on a regular basis because of the incessant fucking lies you peddle in an effort to back up your pathetic views but that just flies right by you.

In short you have a fucking high opinion of yourself and most people wonder why.

Theorem? Without an equation in sight? Pffftt!

By the way - just read a few stats, i know how much we love stats on here...

Liverpool have restricted their opposition to 120 shots on target this season. The lowest in the league.

Liverpool have created the most chances in the division but have converted just 9% into goals - which is the worst in the league.

Summary

We have a shit goalkeeper and terrible strikers, who have hit the post almost as often as the back of the net.

Has this been mentioned yet?

In its most basic form it can be expressed as S = k ln W where S is entropy (between 0 and 1) k is the Boltzmann Constant and W is a weird value regarding the state...or number of states in the system. At the big bang the value was 0 as everything was in order in one place. That value tends to 1 as disorder takes over as everything moves away and becomes more chaotic. As this happens energy is lost as kinetic and thermal energy and when that is all gone and universal entropy is 1...or maximum, there will be no more universe.

TL;DR. From whence it came it shall return.

Guest The Chimp
In its most basic form it can be expressed as S = k ln W where S is entropy (between 0 and 1) k is the Boltzmann Constant and W is a weird value regarding the state...or number of states in the system. At the big bang the value was 0 as everything was in order in one place. That value tends to 1 as disorder takes over as everything moves away and becomes more chaotic. As this happens energy is lost as kinetic and thermal energy and when that is all gone and universal entropy is 1...or maximum, there will be no more universe.

TL;DR. From whence it came it shall return.

Surely the paradigm is wrong here Bruce? Positivism not interpretivism? Listen to Commolli's interview the other night. He basically admitted as much.