You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs United FA Cup

LFCGeorge

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA cup will be tough this year.

Big clubs like United, Arsenal and Chelsea still in the competition. Good teams like Spurs, Sunderland and Newcastle still in there. Not to forget small clubs like Fulham, Swansea and Everton in the mix as well.

Gotta feeling that we will need to beat the best in the country to win this.

Look like that shithouse Nani is out. Camel lips and Jones too hopefully.

Lets smash these fuckers.

hope Jones plays, he is shite

bit torn on what I'd do if Jay is fit, I think he should be in the team near enough every game whilst Lucas is out especially the big ones but despite me thinking we'd get bummed without him last night the lads were fantastic and kept Silva quiet and now its time to try and build on a good result for the first time this season

think I'd go same XI, pull out all stops to get Bellamy available, let him miss training if need be

FA cup will be tough this year.

Big clubs like United, Arsenal and Chelsea still in the competition. Good teams like Spurs, Sunderland and Newcastle still in there. Not to forget small clubs like Fulham, Swansea and Everton in the mix as well.

Gotta feeling that we will need to beat the best in the country to win this.

Eh?

City are already out. If we win on Saturday, United are out.

We've already beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton & Newcastle this season (3 of them away). Fulham, Swansea or Sunderland are all well below us in the league and you can't tell me we can't beat Spurs in a one off match?

We're going to have to beat the best in the country to win it? No shit sherlock, we're playing the Champions on Saturday. When is the FA Cup any different?

Jebus.

From the Mirror

Another former United star, Paddy Crerand, believes the Liverpool fans "face a very thin dividing line" if they too abuse Evra, as Suarez was found to have done.

Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, Crerand said: "If Liverpool fans verbally attack Pat on Saturday, does that make them racists?

"Suarez was found guilty of using racist remarks, so would that make them the same if they, in turn, had a go at Patrice?

Hey Paddy, you're a fucking dickhead*

*this is not a racist statement, hope that helps

I was wondering where Halsey was. Rumoured to be the ref for Saturday now instead of Atkinson. Can anyone confirm?

Correct - Atkinson pulled out due to a (suspect?) virus, and Halsey takes his place....

Given that Webb is set up as 4th referee, I expect Halsey to subbed at halftime to make way for the scum MVP...

Correct - Atkinson pulled out due to a (suspect?) virus, and Halsey takes his place....

Given that Webb is set up as 4th referee, I expect Halsey to subbed at halftime to make way for the scum MVP...

Won't happen. If webb subs in who is going to pass on baconface's refereeing decisions to the on-field officials?

Spearing if fit has to start. We did really well last night, but we conceded two goals and on both occasions we failed to defend space in front of our back four well. The De jong one was shocking from Adam and Silva had ages to pick his pass to Kolarov for their second. If Spearing is not fit, I'd honestly be tempted to play someone else in the holding role - Aurelio, Carra or even Agger.

Our attack is an even bigger concern. I can't see Bellamy starting after two games this week, so either Carroll or Kuyt will lead the line. Kuyt can only play there with a Suarez/Bellamy type to support him and Carroll - well, on this season's evidence he can't play there at all. Do we throw him in, try to hit him with early crosses and hope that the occasion and the crowd pull out a performance to match the one against Citeh last year? Options are thin on the ground with Suarez out and Bellamy probably not fit to play.

In all the attention the Liar is getting, the Primate seems to have slipped under the radar.

Lest we forget...

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/101733-granny-shagger-gets-hair-transplant.html

C_71_article_1422800_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?06%2F06%2F2011%2010%3A32%3A04%3A752

PLUS...

Premier League - Rooney's dad arrested in betting probe - Yahoo! Eurosport

PLUS...

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute - mirror.co.uk

PLUS...

article-1018973-0137071700000578-453_468x286_popup.jpg

PLUS

Brother Graham discovers a fourth finger.

4E71867A-BCFE-D483-BC25C74894D956AB.jpg

He can now grip a tea cup all by himself. You CAN join the tea party, Graham, well done!

no Paddy it means we think Evra is a cunt

Tick.

If he gets booed, and unfortunately I think he will, it's because Liverpool fans don't like him after his anything-but-squeaky-clean role in the Suarez affair.

Not because he's black. (That assumption will doubtless come from the media though).

It's a simple case of dislike...

Just like we dislike Rooney, whom by the way we seem to be able to liken to a monkey without much fuss or bother because he's not black. Ironic.

From The Times

'Referee Martin Atkinson will definitely miss the game, after pulling out because of illness. It is now almost 11 months since Atkinson took charge of a Manchester United game, after he was fiercely criticised by Sir Alex Ferguson after United's 2-1 defeat by Chelsea'.

Do you think Ferguson has had a word with someone?

From The Times

'Referee Martin Atkinson will definitely miss the game, after pulling out because of illness. It is now almost 11 months since Atkinson took charge of a Manchester United game, after he was fiercely criticised by Sir Alex Ferguson after United's 2-1 defeat by Chelsea'.

Do you think Ferguson has had a word with someone?

Probably, it'll likely be Howard Baldy Manc Policeman Webb instead because he's Slur's fave.