You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Daily Hoorah-for-the-Blackshirts really is a fucking cesspool.

Mind you, the "never heard of her" comment is funny: do they realise that established, well-known people don't get to win the "rising star" award? As if we needed more evidence that racists are thick as a whale omelette.

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The Daily Hoorah-for-the-Blackshirts really is a fucking cesspool.

Mind you, the "never heard of her" comment is funny: do they realise that established, well-known people don't get to win the "rising star" award? As if we needed more evidence that racists are thick as a whale omelette.

One of my favourite insults, well used sir!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/mar/15/black-girl-racism-police-strip-search-london-school-hackney

Could easily go in the police are cunts thread but I can't be arsed to find it. Imagine how much of a racist you have to be to strip search a black child. Men don't have to dress up as women or join the church, just become a cop and you can abuse kids in comfort.

Obviously this isn't a call for people to join the police to get easy access to children because it's fucking wrong 

58 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/mar/15/black-girl-racism-police-strip-search-london-school-hackney

Could easily go in the police are cunts thread but I can't be arsed to find it. Imagine how much of a racist you have to be to strip search a black child. Men don't have to dress up as women or join the church, just become a cop and you can abuse kids in comfort.

Obviously this isn't a call for people to join the police to get easy access to children because it's fucking wrong 

The search was carried out by female officers.

Not saying they were right, but getting hysterical doesn't help anyone .

38 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

The search was carried out by female officers.

Not saying they were right, but getting hysterical doesn't help anyone .

Poor punctuation in the report then. I can only complain about the racism and not misogyny. Goddamn Guardian proof readers!!!

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

God forbid anyone around here should just admit they were wrong and move on.

Whatevs.

Apologise for The Guardian?

Well, I guess I'm big enough to do that. I apologise on behalf of the Guardian proof readers for not checking their punctuation and leading some to believe that there were 4 police officers inside the room, strip searching a black child for cannabis.

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, skend04 said:

Apologise for The Guardian?

Well, I guess I'm big enough to do that. I apologise on behalf of the Guardian proof readers for not checking their punctuation and leading some to believe that there were 4 police officers inside the room, strip searching a black child for cannabis.

Fucking hell.

I'm sure most of you will have seen this video doing the rounds over the last three or four years.

Showed it to a fella at work as it's pretty fucking funny. Without any shame and in the blink of an eye, the same fella declares "That's blacks for you. They have no respect for anything."

I think he may be in the shit when we're back on shift as the Senior Logs manager was in the nearby office and definitely will have heard him. If not for the blatant racism it'll defo be because he's a bad sex pest and the women at work are all complaining about him.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Preston Red said:

I'm sure most of you will have seen this video doing the rounds over the last three or four years.

Showed it to a fella at work as it's pretty fucking funny. Without any shame and in the blink of an eye, the same fella declares "That's blacks for you. They have no respect for anything."

I think he may be in the shit when we're back on shift as the Senior Logs manager was in the nearby office and definitely will have heard him. If not for the blatant racism it'll defo be because he's a bad sex pest and the women at work are all complaining about him.

On behalf of sex pests everywhere, I roundly condemn the conflating of sex pests with racists.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

On behalf of sex pests everywhere, I roundly condemn the conflating of sex pests with racists.

I, too, am also a sex pest but racists in our midst must be brought into the light to ease everyone's mind's that our sex pesting ways are not tarnished with bigotry.

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I remember crying when I first watched that video, I nearly shit a lung out. I’ve just pissed myself again. “Shut the fuck up!” Is the reaction all loud bastards like her need 

The killer for me is the "Nooo Biiiitch!!!". I fully concur about the loud bastards too hahahaha

23 hours ago, Preston Red said:

With regards to that clip its the bird in the pink in the background that gets me everytime. 

Loud bitch teacher got told though. 

As for your work mate. He needs a good kicking.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

With regards to that clip its the bird in the pink in the background that gets me everytime. 

Loud bitch teacher got told though. 

hahahahahaha

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I suspect he may get one as one of his "targets" is a big bosses wife, and he knows.

Hahahahahaha, I hadn't clocked her in the pink hahahahaha.

On 16/03/2022 at 22:47, Preston Red said:

It's the first time I've seen that. Just brilliant. 

• Upvote 1