You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom Adeyemi

redsoxs

1) Need to make sure it actually happened. This should be easy, given that they were amongst hundreds and hundreds of people.

2) If they're guilty, they need serious punishment.

3) If they're innocent, there needs to be an inquiry into those 'journalists' jumping the gun.

4) We need to find out who those people are. If they're wearing Suarez t-shirts and shouting racist abuse, then there's something fucking fishy.

Yep.

If Liverpool fans can get into Old Toilet then the exact opposite is also possible.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't at the game but on tv you could clearly hear the crowd singing Suarez. Not long after Adeyemi went mad and the Suarez chants got louder.

Which is what I posted. I think the crowd did think he was taking issue with the chants, and that's why all three sides of the ground joined in.

Yes. And that's why I've been saying we should stand firm. No more apologies - even non-apologetic ones. We stand firm, and we tell everyone else to go and fuck themselves. We've been called theives. We've been accused of pickpocketing our own dead. We've been called murderers. And we've stood firm each time. This is just one more label to beat us with. We stand firm against all-comers.

I agree. I thought that was the stance given the initial release re Suarez, then no appeal and it looked wormy.

You might be right - just seems a little juvenile - kind of slurrish tbh.

I prefer petty and vindictive!

I was shitting myself walking home, dreading the reaction, despite the fact that no stewards or fans reacted to anyone.

Reading Oliver Holt is so frustrating, he probably isn't even at Anfield yet he is tweeting with absolute authority that is being discredited by lots of people. I am not really a violent person, but I think I would struggle to not kick his fucking head in if I saw him!

@MerseyPolice - We can confirm that no one has been arrested 2night on suspicion of racially aggravated behaviour during tonight's FA Cup fixture at Anfield

However, the Force and Liverpool Football Club are investigating following an incident that occurred during the 2nd half of the game.

If you are telling me the police use textspeak then tonight is getting worse by the minute.

Where does all this end? We are in for a rough ride here even if this is all complete bollocks. We are going to get it from all angles in the press. Every game is going have a powder keg atmosphere. Not looking forward to the next few months at all.

Guest TK-421
oliver holt cunt has already done it' date=' how can he proclaim that black cunt is not racist yet black bastard is the dirty fucking too good for tea with mother bastard.[/quote']

It's all a bit Chris Morris and way beyond. Bonkers from Holt.

I prefer petty and vindictive!

I was shitting myself walking home, dreading the reaction, despite the fact that no stewards or fans reacted to anyone.

Reading Oliver Holt is so frustrating, he probably isn't even at Anfield yet he is tweeting with absolute authority that is being discredited by lots of people. I am not really a violent person, but I think I would struggle to not kick his fucking head in if I saw him!

He's in Qatar, the shit-stirring little weasel.

Poor kid.. I hope the count gets thrown in jail.

Leave the Count out of this....

This is taking the piss, this Holt fella really has a hard on for putting the club and it's supporters in a bad light at the moment.

Regardless of what the outcome is (as I wasn't at the match, thus close to the hear the incident) this has shown the Mirror once again their worth and credibility.

How can you report something that's based on speculation? to thousands of people, minutes after it's happened? Without the full facts?.

Twitter is shite most of the time but there has to be some sort of control over what the media can shit out like a dodgy curry that doesn't touch the sides the morning after.

Shouldn't really be surprised anymore. It's unreal and not being a paper buying person the past few years this whole issue has opened my eyes.

Fool me, though.

Every game is going have a powder keg atmosphere. Not looking forward to the next few months at all.

For that very reason I AM looking forward to the rest of our games.

The blue touch paper has been lit, it's us against the rest and fuck 'em.

Can't wait for Suarez return at Old Trafford, that'll be something really special.

Like I said in the other thread, if The Mirror really have been banned from Anfield then it's no surprise that they are going after us at every opportunity. Do we know if that story is correct by the way? It would seem to be the most likely explanation for their behaviour.

Police launch probe into player abuse at Liverpool FC game

by Richard Buxton at Anfield. Published Fri 06 Jan 2012 23:23, Last updated: 2012-01-06

Fourth official Mark Haywood was seen speaking with a police officer stationed on the touchline following the verbal fracas which ensued after Adeyemi was booked for a foul on Jon Flanagan.

Click Liverpool

The "verbal fracas" took place around 2-3 minutes before the foul on Flanagan. But why let facts get in the way of a good story?

For that very reason I AM looking forward to the rest of our games.

The blue touch paper has been lit, it's us against the rest and fuck 'em.

Can't wait for Suarez return at Old Trafford, that'll be something really special.

As long as things don't kick off in the stands.