You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mix it up and keep them thinking! Carol will make them come tight and leave the gaps for the Suarez and Downing…. :yes:

If we want this 4th spot or better tomorrow in my eyes is a must win! No fucking about looking at what they might bring to the game… they should be thinking about what we will bringing… 1-4 to the reds is my prediction!

2 weeks for a real game is just to much to wait. internationals should be banned! :wallbutt:

Any ideas on pubs tomorrow anyway? :drool:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think a kid would have as much fun at playboy mansion than an adult would.

I think perhaps you've led a somewhat sheltered life, Bobby. :)

I'm nearly forty and completely sodden with debauchery; it wouldn't be nearly as much fun as it would have been as a teenager, all fresh-faced and full of wonderment: 'tits, fannies...doiiiiiiiiiing!'

Nowadays, I'd be all like 'tits, fannies. whatever.'

Stats below from EA Sports Player Performance Index identify the importance of new signing Charlie Adam on the new-look Liverpool side already…

Liverpool’s Charlie Adam has proven to be an immediate success having signed from Blackpool. Adam is the highest ranked Liverpool player on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, currently in 11th place

In terms of midfielders, Adam finds himself behind only the Manchester-based trio of Ashley Young, David Silva and Anderson on the Index. Adam has one goal in 287minutes of Barclays Premier League action this season and has hit the target with 62.5% of all his shots

Adam has also proved his worth in defence, winning 83.3% of all the tackles he has entered in to this season as well as making three clearances

Another new face at Liverpool is Jordan Henderson, who is currently in 24th place on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index

Henderson scored a goal and covered 10,577m before being substituted in Liverpool’s last game, a 3-1 win against Bolton

Adam also scored his first goal for Liverpool in the same game, but played the full 90 minutes and covered an incredible 13,515m including a massive 7042m in the first half alone!

Andy Carroll has had 9 attempts on goal, with just 4 on target (44%). Suarez has had 5 attempts on goal with 3 on target (60%) and 2 goals.

While his fitness and lifestyle have been criticised by Capello, Carroll covered a total of 18.3km in the Arsenal and Sunderland games combined (unfortunately we don’t have complete data speed / distance data for the Bolton game). Co-striker Louis Suarez has covered 10.9km (if you average this per minute on the pitch Carroll covers 108m and Suarez 109.6m, so they’re pretty much even with Carroll playing for longer and therefore stamina factors in).

Ryan Shawcross is the highest ranked Stoke City player on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, currently sitting in 45th place. Shawcross’ teammates Matthew Etherington and Asmir Begovic follow him, in 51st and 52nd places respectively

Both Shawcross and Begovic have played all 292minutes of Stoke City’s Barclays Premier League games this season. Shawcross has won eight of the 12 tackles he has entered into and make six clearances, six interceptions and five blocks

Guest SpiderLucas

I didn't want to make a new thread for this but my mates come down from London and wanted to come to the game with me tomorrow, anybody know of any spares knocking about?

Looking forward to tomorrow. Well fired up for seeing us at the moment.

Will be a very tough game, certainly our toughest of the season so far.

I think some people are getting a bit carried away at the moment with us, I'll be amazed if we run out 3-0 or 4-1 winners tomorrow.

Tough away games like tomorrow could be one along the bumpy road of all the players geling and playing as a 'team'.

That said, I have faith in Kenny and the players, I just don't think it'll be the cake-walk some are predicting. If we win, we'll nick it.

Really excited about tomorrow.

Really hope big Andy is ready for the game. Want him to firmly place an elbow in Huth's ugly face in the 2nd minute (without the refs seeing it of course), pissing him off early on. Then Huthzie will go mental and get a red within the first 45 mins, and it'll be smooth sailing from there.

...Or maybe Suarez will score a couple quickies and that'll be that. :)

Walk on!

Says you. At least my posts are original, and aren't just carbon copies of other people's posts! You used to stalk Durango on the forum, and copied everyone else's jokes about just to get plus rep. You pathetic little insecure rat.

Original? Sucking Benitez's cock in every post is original? Ok then.

What posts of mine are copies, by the way?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Silly emoticons aside, I agree with KOPDOG. Andy Carroll should play, if only to keep one or more of the central defenders occupied. I think Downing, Enrique, Bellamy, Suarez, Henderson or Kuyt are going to get loads of joy out of the widest defenders, so Carroll might well get some service out there this game. Quality service from wise is something he has been missing somewhat so far.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how we cope with this test. If we control the game, control possession and come away as comfortable winners, it'll be a good indication of how able we are to face the different types of challenges we'll face this season.

I would play:

-----------------Reina-------------------

------Coates----Carra----Agger---------

Johnson---Lucas---Adam------Enrique

---Bellamy----------Downing-------

----------------Suarez------------------

Just changed two, would like to see what that'd do against Stoke. Would guess Carroll and Henderson at least would start in place of a CB and Bellemy though. Also think there's a chance Kenny would start Coates, just because he's the type of player that could thrive in a match like that. On the other hand though it doesn't seem to make much sense or be fair to split Agger and Carra up when they're doing so well, and I don't think he'll pick 3 at the back with the options we have now.