You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liking the new kit.

Checked the offal online store, but couldn't see the CL patch anywhere. Will it be possible to order a kit with the CL patch now that we're in the qualifiers?

The club won't let you buy them until we qualify, if I remember correctly they sold the badges online after we had qualified and fitted them for free at the official store. 

Never mind the club, I won't let you buy them until we've qualified.

Trying to jinx us, for fuck's sake.

The shirt's nasty, but the shorts are nice.

MS7317.jpg

I still can't understand why anyone would want to resurrect memories of a truly fucking awful kit that's associated with underachievement.

To be honest, I don't think about that cup final with the kit, dunno why. I do think spice boys like, but it's the suits far more than the kit for me. I think this kit is a bit shite (not keen on the pinned stripes), but I'm not against it if it had been done right.

Still not as bad as that space invaders/Christmas jumper away kit from 2014.

Haha that was truly horrible but.Fuck me did.we play some good.footy in it. I'll never forget southampton away.... I grew about a foot taller after that

• Upvote 1

My blag copy shirt should arrive today, that's if the postie can be bothered, generally I get nothing on a Monday or Friday. It's tracked to the sorting office so here's hoping. 

I bought my son the official shirt so I can compare that later, for the times I'll wear this (I haven't yet worn the last blag one from last season) I'm not really hurting the club. With the increase to £55 for one season from about £45 for two seasons I have to wonder who is actually the crook here. 

Photos to follow later today, over to you postie. 

ATSVf2g.jpg

and here's the genuine

liverpool-17-18-home-kit-6.jpg

This is a pic my son just sent of his genuine shirt (below) 
 OYL1T3k.jpg

GFmP7cb.jpg

liverpool-17-18-home-kit-7.jpg

40HMVsS.jpg

9KYRKBW.jpg

AcOowCU.jpg

liverpool-fc-1493114256-custom-0.jpg

Not had the opportunity to hold it against the real shirt but already it looks the wrong colour. 

As expected the stitching is poor, all in all this is not quite a crap copy but it's not a good one either. Size large fits like a medium too, but then that's quite usual.

I've put up genuine pics next to the blag pics and if you cannot tell the difference then buy it, but I'd say give this one a miss. 

People like you stopping us signing Mbappe

if anything I'm actually encouraging people to not buy blags. 

Hmmm, season ticket money x 2, genuine adult home shirt, one infants away kit, one infants home kit. One 125 limited edition away shirt boxed. Fucking hell am I funding the Mbappe transfer myself?

• Upvote 1