You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking up with someone

Nantwich Girl is going to sue Dave because chevettehs posted a picture of someone else.

It's T'OR's post about throwing acid at her, which has prompted legal action.

If she was suing Dave, I'm pretty sure she'd be getting a lot more support.

Can anyone sum this thread up for me?

Attention whore gets wrong kind of attention.

I don't particularly care for the Nige jokes, and she hardly even registers on my radar, but this bleating about people picking on her when all she ever posts is about what a vacuous cunt she is is starting to irk me.

Don't come on a forum where nobody knows you and start pouring your heart out and revealing all your secrets if you don't want to be judged. Earn your fucking stripes; sit in the shadows and learn the lie of the land for a bit before shouting your mouth off.

_38826261_jimmyhill150.jpg

That's me you bastard, you'll be hearing from my solicitors.

NG, it isn't illegal to post a picture claiming to be of someone. You are in effect anonymous on here. If someone here posted your real name and a picture you might have a tenuous case.

As it is users are coming on here and posting images against your user account identity 'Nantwich Girl' rather than your actual real life identity.

Don't take my word, go see a reputable solicitor and tell them that someone has posted an image against your user account name on a public facing website.

As for bullying, that's really a little ridiculous given the anonymous nature of posting on the internet. How can comments directed against your internet identity (we really don't know or care who you really are) be considered to be bullying? Again if an individual or group launched a direct attack on you personally via the internet and they were known to you then that would constitute bullying or even possibly an assault.

Context is critical, you are exchanging posts on a thread you have created on a public facing football supporters website inviting comment, only to then claim that posters are 'wading in' and you are being subjected to 'mob bullying'.

Perhaps you should refer to your own posting history before suggesting you are being bullied. You've made quite a few choice remarks yourself not only about members on here but also about individuals in or associated with your personal life. That equally could be considered to be bullying?

Frankly I read far worse on twitter and other threads on here.

Guest TesticleOReilly

I didn't say what type of acid. Could be carbolic, could be acetic. Could be dog poo, if there's no acid handy. Acidic dog poo.

I'll sum it up.

How far would go for a free trip to New York?

I am not touching any cock

I only came on this thread because I saw Montys name as the last posted and was intrigued.

I have NG on ignore because as he so eloquently put it she's 'a vacuous cunt'

Someone rep that man please.

I have repped Monty, mainly because I still chuckle as I see him go up in the air in the game we played last month and the referee didn't give a penalty. His own team even thought it was funny

I'm stood next to a monitor I've just repaired in my workshop, and from that angle it looks like he's staring directly at my man package.

Dirty bastard, I'm considering legal action now.

He's stalking you.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Thing is, he never specified exactly what kind of, or what strength, acid.

He may have meant a harmless dilute mix of acetic acid, just to give her face a pleasant vinegary taste for when he licks her tears away.

Didn't see that, Meat. Top job.

lactic-acid.jpg

I'm going for believing it was lactic acid.

Wasn't it you that NG claimed could dish it out but couldn't take it, Dave?

I find it strange that you would post about your experiences on a random LFC fansite given that you've claimed above that you don't do social networking. What made you think this was the ideal place to share your experiences? Why would you share your experiences if you are an inherently private person?

Secondly, I'm not trying to belittle a traumatic experience you may have had in the past, but I'm curious as to why you bring up new titbits like previously being stalked, the pain of dealing with divorced parents etc. I don't read Heat magazine, Hello or any of that tabloid tat, but hearing about her on the news or just a cursory glance at the internet, you come across like Jordan, or Katy Price or whatever she calls herself these days. It seems as though any time you are called into question or criticised, you bring up another upsetting past experience that up to know was unknown, to either justify yourself or seek a little sympathy.

You can understand why it gets people's backs up a little can't you?

She reminds me of Cartman when he thinks he killed a dragon.

And is she suing for the photo (which she now denies is her) or for TOR's proposal of acid?

Ok thanks I appreciate your comments but I think it is illegal to post a picture of somebody who actually isn't me! I have no idea who it is or where it's from. (

Too late son, that horse has long gone.

Interesting that your photo is only from the chestlets up; nay tackle oot likes...

(a door bell sounds)

Dave:Hello officer. What can I do for you?

Officer: I have it on good authority sir, that a member of your website has viciously and with malice of forethought posted a picture on the internet.

Dave: And where was this picture previously.

Officer: It was on the internet.

Dave: so they took a picture from the internet and then...posted it on the internet.

Officer: Yes sir. But that isn't all.

Dave: No?

Officer: No sir. It isn't sir. The picture was not of the complainant. It is illegal to post pictures that are not of the complainant!

Dave: So, can I post pictures of the complainant?

Officer: Don't act the fool with me sonny.

Dave: You started it.

Officer: I'll have you sunshine!

Dave: So...If I can't post pictures of the complainant...and I can't post pictures that are NOT the complainant, then what pictures can I post.

Officer: Right your nicked.

(the scene fades to the sound of truncheon on girly hair)

• Upvote 1