You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Trump mentioned the other day that he'd given May some advice on how to handle the Brexit negotiations with the EU.

On her appearance on Marr today, May revealed that Trump's advice was to not negotiate with the EU at all, but to just sue them instead. Every one of the member countries.

He really is a brash imbecile.

Trump just said that he believes Putin rather than the FBI and every single security agency.

We all had a feeling something like that would happen. But, watching it play out on live TV was astounding.

Trump is being heavily criticised in the US press. Even Fox are having a dig, although they qualify that by saying his performance might be down to jetlag and time difference. Haha.

It was basically a rather public depiction of an employee being unwilling to criticise his employee in their presence.

We all had a feeling something like that would happen. But, watching it play out on live TV was astounding.

Trump is being heavily criticised in the US press. Even Fox are having a dig, although they qualify that by saying his performance might be down to jetlag and time difference. Haha.

It was basically a rather public depiction of an employee being unwilling to criticise his employee in their presence.

Just like those jarg wristwatches you find on holiday. Tiny hands, can't tell you the time and look like shit.

• Upvote 1

Paul Ryan just came out and said that Russia was America's enemy and DID interfere with the election. He's not running in November and that's the only reason he and a few others have openly gone against the grain and publicly gone against the orangutan.

He's saying he misspoke yesterday. He says when he said he saw no reason why it would be Russia, he says he actually meant to say he sees no reason why it wouldn't be Russia.

I'm not joking.

I saw that, he acts like he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of him and then when the shit hits the fan he finds a bullshit error on the transcript that he wants to change to help clarify that he meant Russia could have been involved rather than not. He even described it as a double negative just in case people don't get it.

He's seriously losing it as a President but he's clearly trying to line up business deals with the Russians, North Koreans and who knows who else.

He's saying he misspoke yesterday. He says when he said he saw no reason why it would be Russia, he says he actually meant to say he sees no reason why it wouldn't be Russia.

I'm not joking.

After saying he agreed with the intelligence folks conclusions, he almost instantly flip-flopped on that too. Is he saying then that the charges brought by Mueller are incorrect and warrant further investigation?

"I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. A lot of people out there."

He's absolutely all over the place.

I'm not joking.

Trump backers are also putting their money behind an appeal by Steven Yaxley-Lennon. Maybe he's planning on this tack: "When I said 'guilty' I really meant..."