You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, dockers_strike said:

I dont have a clue about the shite's strength but, I agree. That looks a strong team. Missing Pickford, Id guess Vinagre and Patterson arent regular first teamers?

Paterson was in the team, but it looks like he's been dropped out recently. Mina i think is on the way back from injury and kean and holgate are deffo behind tarkowski and coady. doucoure, gordon and maupay play most weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

That Twitter space was hilarious last night. Think I listened to it for about an hour. 

Literally every one of their players is shite apart from Mykolenko and needs to be sold.

A couple of weeks ago they were saying they had their strongest defence for years. 

But…..do you fear for them?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

A lot of first teamers. That back 3 is enough to make you shudder.
 I wonder what Gordon was booked for…

Being a Flash in the pan or is it Squadron 10. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm just listening to the BBC football daily podcast, apparently they made 11 changes from the weekend. 

They’ll have to make 11 more if they expect a result this weekend as they are back at Bournemouth. Be funny as fuck if they get beat again. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

That Twitter space was hilarious last night. Think I listened to it for about an hour. 

Literally every one of their players is shite apart from Mykolenko and needs to be sold.

A couple of weeks ago they were saying they had their strongest defence for years. 

Was that you in that WhatsApp group?

29 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

A lot of first teamers. That back 3 is enough to make you shudder.
 I wonder what Gordon was booked for…

Two footed lunge from behind which would have been a red if they allowed VAR in the League Cup.  Heard a stat last night that Gordon has played 14 games this season with 7 bookings, 3 of them for fouls and 4 for diving.  They should have taken the £50m while Tuchel was in charge at Chelsea.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

I got the following ditty from a blue when we lost to Forest “Well I never felt more like singing the blues, when Everton win and Liverpool lose” when, oh when will they EVER learn? It’s like a form of Tourette’s.

Someone else on here, I think it was Dave Usher said they are like the Coyote in the Road runner cartoons. They always fuck up everything and never learn.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Rafa signed him and they went mental.

Their first 11 at the moment is something like this:

Pickford

Coleman Tarkowski Prick Mykolenko

Iwobi Gueye Onana

Gordon DCL Gray

So they rested all but Gordon. The fact they have so many premier league players in their squad is because they have spent fortunes on shit and no other team will take them.