Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2015 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

7 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Sandro was "a beast"!

I vaguely remember that one.  He might well have been a beast, I've no idea what he got up to off the pitch.  But on it, he was fucking shite.  How much did they spunk on that lemon alone ?

52 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

I vaguely remember that one.  He might well have been a beast, I've no idea what he got up to off the pitch.  But on it, he was fucking shite.  How much did they spunk on that lemon alone ?

Think it was 5 million and he was also better than Salah / Mane/ Bobby or whoever was in decent form for us take your pick really 

20 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Think it was 5 million and he was also better than Salah / Mane/ Bobby or whoever was in decent form for us take your pick really 

We’re they crowing that in his last season in Spain, Sandro scored a similar number to Neymar?

Also forgot that Davy Klassen is better than Dennis Bergkamp. 

1 minute ago, angie said:

Refunding their fans season tickets on the drip.

CB3CD585-EAF1-4BB7-B273-DC3A840C1D63.jpeg

Made them all pay up and renew in full in the knowledge no fans would be in grounds until October at the earliest and even then, with a vastly reduced capacity.  They reckon they got 30,500 season ticket holders paying up via renewals and new applications.

They're then going to refund fans in 3 tranches, November, February and June 2021! Cheeky bastards!

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

We’re they crowing that in his last season in Spain, Sandro scored a similar number to Neymar?

Also forgot that Davy Klassen is better than Dennis Bergkamp. 

Yeah they were because top Spanish sides always sell world class strikers for 5 Million yeah ? 

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Made them all pay up and renew in full in the knowledge no fans would be in grounds until October at the earliest and even then, with a vastly reduced capacity.  They reckon they got 30,500 season ticket holders paying up via renewals and new applications.

They're then going to refund fans in 3 tranches, November, February and June 2021! Cheeky bastards!

My brother is one of them and I'm sure he said the season ticket sales had risen to 40k , nice little wedge sitting in their bank account earning a few quid , can you imagine if it was the other way round the likes of Davek and St Domingo would be apoplectic. 

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I honestly didn't realise Bellew was black! Am I a racist?

Think his Mum is black and his Dad is white. He told a story ages ago about his Dad beating up some fella on holiday after he called the Mum the N word.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Think his Mum is black and his Dad is white. He told a story ages ago about his Dad beating up some fella on holiday after he called the Mum the N word.

Genuinely didn't realise! He's a twat and he looks like a prick for posing with that flag, but whoever is giving shit about his brother being gay needs a slap!

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

My brother is one of them and I'm sure he said the season ticket sales had risen to 40k , nice little wedge sitting in their bank account earning a few quid , can you imagine if it was the other way round the likes of Davek and St Domingo would be apoplectic. 

I think their 1st round of renewals actually went through before lockdown it was that long ago, but they can renew for about 450 quid back then.

I do know they have a waiting list now, but I'm pretty sure they haven't got 40k because that would be against PL rules on selling more STs than the stadium capacity, those fucking pesky RS powers that be!

I think there's an actual real rule at a maximum around 75% of the home capacity. Considering their capacity is already less than 40k and they give 3k to away fans, I'm guessing (I admit it's a wild guess), they dont have 40k seasies. A more accurate figure is probably about 30k. Lid. 

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I honestly didn't realise Bellew was black! Am I a racist?

Black and Blue - just like when Usyk had finished with him.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think their 1st round of renewals actually went through before lockdown it was that long ago, but they can renew for about 450 quid back then.

I do know they have a waiting list now, but I'm pretty sure they haven't got 40k because that would be against PL rules on selling more STs than the stadium capacity, those fucking pesky RS powers that be!

I think there's an actual real rule at a maximum around 75% of the home capacity. Considering their capacity is already less than 40k and they give 3k to away fans, I'm guessing (I admit it's a wild guess), they dont have 40k seasies. A more accurate figure is probably about 30k. Lid. 

Didn't sound right to me