Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1901 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 21/06/2020 at 18:52, Thoth said:

This is fucking weird 

She's made an appearance on this thread in the past as well, think she was crying about Everton or something and piss taking ensued. Any, I reckon her plan is to make cringey Everton related videos knowing reds fans will share it to take the piss and she will get lots of views. 

Very weird nonetheless 

46 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

10 years without a Derby win or 25 years without a trophy have taken its toll on the poor sods. 

Long may it continue.

Love to see them relegated, i used to think it would not be good as bad for the city etc - but fuck them, let them drop and stay down too.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Remmie said:

She's made an appearance on this thread in the past as well, think she was crying about Everton or something and piss taking ensued. Any, I reckon her plan is to make cringey Everton related videos knowing reds fans will share it to take the piss and she will get lots of views. 

Very weird nonetheless 

Her Twitter bio describes herself as an "EFC" icon.

And a "seasonal dairy analyst".

I'm not sure what it takes to be either of those things, but good luck to her.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I'm not sure what it takes to be either of those things, but good luck to her.

Self-declaration and an ego the size of a small planet.

33 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

So the Spanish government are now in on the conspiracy to keep Everton from their rightful place at the top of the game.

I doubt the Spanish government even know they exist.

14 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yep,we seriously need to utilise this against High Horse FC

I was joking. I like Ancelotti and don’t think we should sing anything against him.

If he hasn’t paid his tax then let the Spanish authorities sort it out. It’s not really our business unless he’s not paying it here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I was joking. I like Ancelotti and don’t think we should sing anything against him.

If he hasn’t paid his tax then let the Spanish authorities sort it out. It’s not really our business unless he’s not paying it here.

Agree, always liked him even when he has managed Chelsea and Real Madrid. Seems like a decent down to earth fella.

58 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Could you imagine if something like this came out about Klopp though 

I'm sure they would all be objective about it and would want both sides to come to an amicable solution without Klopp going to prison...

47 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

"Exiting manager" could be closer to the truth than any of these beauts realise.

Maybe that's why he took the Blooshite job ?  That inflated salary could be used to pay the Spanish taxman without fucking about with his retirement kitty, and I'll bet he's known about this shit coming for a while.

• Upvote 2

So Hatton doesn't mind people breaking the law if it's someone he likes. It's fine not to give a fuck  it's not his business but why justify it at all by pretty much saying "he's doing something I like so he gets a pass"

What's his opinion on big corporations, wealthy individuals or politicians avoiding tax and the consequences it has on society.

I like Ancelotti, pay up, move on.

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

So Hatton doesn't mind people breaking the law if it's someone he likes. It's fine not to give a fuck  it's not his business but why justify it at all by pretty much saying "he's doing something I like so he gets a pass"

What's his opinion on big corporations, wealthy individuals or politicians avoiding tax and the consequences it has on society.

Hatton is playing to the blue crowd. The guy is a twat.

I like Ancelotti too. Is him going there some sort of experiment?  

• Upvote 1

But their fans get outraged the minute anyone to do with Liverpool does anything wrong.

Anyway, he's been banging on for weeks about football being unimportant and nothing without fans so I am not sure why he is bothered about anything football related at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's because he's a fucking hypocrite.

Worked on a job by Calderstones Park in the late 80’s converting an old Reform School and building new houses, as soon as I found out who was behind it I packed it in. I have that tendency.