You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Simple solution for any parking issues in town when the imaginary stadium gets built.

First club to use an aircraft carrier as a car park.

Better idea - They could drive on at Llandudno Pier, sail round to the Definitely-Going-To-Get-Built-In-Real-Life Stadium, then sail home to North Wales afterwards.

• Upvote 1

Moment of brilliance on my Facebook this morning. Some lad I know who regularly posts shite about Liverpool and is never out of Everton posted a photo of his daughter in the Liverpool away kit this morning.

He said "saddest day of my life having to go and buy daughter a Liverpool kit. She won't support Everton because all her friends support Liverpool. Couldn't stomach seeing her in red all the time so told her she had to have the purple away kit"

Made me laugh as his wife is a massive fat bitter Evertonian who is fond of the wallpushing and senior club in the city jibes.

Would have loved to have seen them in the shop buying the kit.

• Upvote 2

Haha

Always good to see the cycle of abuse broken

We had a cunt of a Arsenal fan in work.

Always spouting about dippers,Munichs,yids etc. He cousin managed to sway the kids to support Chelsea and he had to buy them kits too.

• Upvote 2

Anyone elses head boiled over Pickford? The irony of our ‘irrational hatred’ and not accepting they have a decent player, given their opinions of every one of our players!!!

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m

Today at 3:23 PM#4,960

Love how Pickford boils their heads. They’re still fuming over a whole summer of fans talking about him rather than them. Their irrational hatred is so much they can’t even accept we have a decent player. So strange.

Anyone elses head boiled over Pickford? The irony of our ‘irrational hatred’ and not accepting they have a decent player, given their opinions of every one of our players!!!

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Love how Pickford boils their heads. They’re still fuming over a whole summer of fans talking about him rather than them. Their irrational hatred is so much they can’t even accept we have a decent player. So strange.

Do any of them work or do they just think about us all day.

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

I have never met or even heard of a single Red who gives a frog's fart about Jordan Pickford.

Russian businessman Alisher Usmanov has said he “doesn’t exclude” investing in Everton after agreeing to sell his stake in Arsenal.

The 64-year-old last week accepted an offer worth in excess of £550million for his stake of just over 30 per cent from Arsenal’s majority shareholder Stan Kroenke

Usmanov and Farhad Moshiri jointly held that stake as owners of Red & White Holdings Ltd before the latter sold his shares to the former and became Everton’s majority shareholder in 2016.

Usmanov’s USM Holdings sponsors the Toffees’ training ground, and he was quoted by Bloomberg on Tuesday as saying he “doesn’t exclude” a more significant investment, adding: “We are friends with Farhad Moshiri

“If he needs the support, I am happy to help.”

Bloomberg also reported that Usmanov said he was a fan of several clubs on the continent, including Bayern Munich, AC Milan and Roma, and that he said: “Should there be a proposal or a possibility to invest in them with good potential returns, I would consider the deal.”