Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1080 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They’re going to be in a relegation dogfight again and hire big Sam to get out of it, and round and round we go.

That's been mentioned on the match thread big Sam back in by December

That's been mentioned on the match thread big Sam back in by December

He’ll keep them up, he’ll then get sacked and they’ll appoint Martinez. It’s like some Mulholland Drive shit, nobody knows the real timeline.

• Upvote 3

Lets be honest, it may be their worst signing in PL History, but there have been far worse by other teams, us included. Aquallani, Markovich, Carroll & Benteke immediately spring to mind.

Everyone of those players where better than Klassen by a fucking mile, they where shit but still not that shit. There is not shit like Everton Shit.

He’ll keep them up, he’ll then get sacked and they’ll appoint Martinez. It’s like some Mulholland Drive shit, nobody knows the real timeline.

Excellent reference, fella.  Well done.

The mighty Everton taking on the european giants in the biggest stadiums on their continental tour.

Oh wait a minute!

Is that a parasol I see behind the goal? a RED parasol

The people in those apartments overlooking the pitch will be able to tell their grandchildren exciting tales of how they watched the other team from Liverpool play Rennes and Richarlson score his debut goal for them

Went to a 50th birthday party a few weeks back and the husband of the woman whose party it was is always arguing on Facebook with some big fat Evertonian.

He was on a table at the front next to the dance floor and then this fella gets up with his mates all singing allez allez. Should have seen his face. He was fucking fuming but didn't want to react. It was like when Henry Hill identifies Paulie to the court to grass him up in Good fellas.

Yesterday I had to get the rail replacement bus service and this fat Evertonian gets on and sits 2 rows in front of me. I let him get settled and then played YNWA on youtube loudly pretending it was my ringtone. He turns round snarling but doesn't say a word but I keep playing it before pretending to answer it. He must have shook his head non stop for at least 3 minutes then put his headphones in.

First team to score 24 goals in pre season and win one game.

Fucking absurd that. That actually is an impressive first, well, in a way I suppose.

One more friendly, against Valencia next Saturday. They’ll get tanked against them too.

Fucking absurd that. That actually is an impressive first, well, in a way I suppose.

One more friendly, against Valencia next Saturday. They’ll get tanked against them too.

If Valencia sign Origi before then and he bags a hat-trick it could well be enough to see the first ‘Silva out’ shouts.

streeky

How many more quality players does this team need, we have just been ripped apart by a team with not 1 player anyone has ever heard of.