You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hardly fair to have a go at Konchesky for things his mother says. Bit poor form most if this reaction.

And what the fuck is it with Facebook anyway? Why are some people obsessed with it? People who see each other all day at work rushing home to tell each other what they did when they got home. It doesn't make any sense.

I get frequent emails saying I have had friend requests from people who barely share two words with me at work. Wtf?

And before any smartarses point out that I must have an account, I only got one because about 5 years ago someone told me that a bird at work had racey pictures of herself on there. I joined on the spot on my mobile. The pictures weren't all that really.

I read this on RAWK last night and shook my head and put the laptop down, or something equally dramatic that nobody was around to appreciate.

I really don't give a fuck about all this. All that's required here is a song to honour Mrs K. As much as we'd like to turn on Konchesky Jr and remind him of his shit form, I don't think it's really in our interest to do so, especially if Roy is going to play him regardless of his form or ability.

Another easier suggestion would be to create a 'Mrs Konchesky quim should now be sewn up and welded shut' page on Facebook, and then invite the whole online Liverpool community to join.

I actually feel sorry for him now.....

I hope this Facebook thing is hers for real..... For the aggro it's causing I mean....

Paul is not good enough for Liverpool though, and I think in a lot of peoples minds he is tainted by association to the current manager...

Insua will be back in january, so with a new manager Paul will probably find himself behind both Aurelio and Insua in the pecking order at left back...

Paul Konchesky's already strained relationship with the Liverpool fans has been dealt another blow after it was revealed his mum called them 'scouse scum' on Facebook.

Konchesky's mother Carol also stuck the boot into the team, calling Roy Hodgson's side 's***'.

Family affair: Konchesky has failed to win over the Kop since his £4m move from Fulham in the summer

Family affair: Konchesky has failed to win over the Kop since his £4m move

Enlarge Hitting out: Konchesky's mum branded Liverpool fans 'scouse scum'

Hitting out: Konchesky's mum branded Liverpool fans 'scouse scum'

The Facebook post was written in the early hours of November 14 after Liverpool's disappointing 2-0 defeat to Stoke at the Britannia Stadium.

Mrs Konchesky's status attracted a number of supportive messages from her friends. One claimed 'the Liverpool scum don't know class when it hits them in the face', while another referred to the supporters as 'clueless morons'.

Hodgson spent £4million to bring Konchesky to Fulham in a four-year-deal this summer.

But the 29-year-old, who has also played for West Ham and Charlton, has failed to win over the support of the Liverpool faithful, due in part to the team's worst start to a top-flight campaign in over half-a-century.

Konchesky will face his old club on Saturday, when Fulham travel to Liverpool for the late kick-off.

Read more: Paul Konchesky's mum calls Liverpool fans 'scouse scum' on Facebook | Mail Online

It looks like she has deleted her facebook profile. Clever choice from an insane woman.

I don't think we can blame Paul for not respecting the fans though. It's obvious that he's a shit player but he has been the first to apologies for his performances which is fair I think. He's only doing what he can (which isn't good enough, though).

Guest Numero Veinticinco

To be fair, I hate most types of Carol. Roy Carroll, Karel Paborsky, Andy Carroll and now Carol Konchesky. Not a fan of Christmas carols, either.