You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

I think UEM deserves a bit of grace. He was always a decent guy from what I remember, and the shit he still gets on occasions is poor form. He was wrong about Huang so were others. He's not here to defend himself

He's done nothing to remain in peoples targets. He doesn't bitch about this site or the people on it. He's just moved away and got on with his own shit. Some of the old ladies talking over their fences on this site need to do the same.

Spot on that Horus,

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He deserves no grace whatsoever. And he's not here to defend himself because he threw his dummy out of the pram when he was wrong about Rafa not leaving LFC (Tony Evans) and he's retreated to twitter and off forums altogether because he put a noose around his own neck over the CHINA BUYS LIVERPOOL fiasco. Again, Tony Evans' work. That's his problem.

Admittedly people get things wrong, but that whole "best deal for the club and the city" was basially lies. He didn't have a clue whether or not that was the case, he was doing it because he was told to by Bick, Huang's PR man.

And after trying to undermine Kop Faithful by sending e-mails to national journalists, he deserves anything and everything he gets.

He deserves no grace whatsoever. And he's not here to defend himself because he threw his dummy out of the pram when he was wrong about Rafa not leaving LFC (Tony Evans) and he's retreated to twitter and off forums altogether because he put a noose around his own neck over the CHINA BUYS LIVERPOOL fiasco. Again, Tony Evans' work. That's his problem.

Admittedly people get things wrong, but that whole "best deal for the club and the city" was basially lies. He didn't have a clue whether or not that was the case, he was doing it because he was told to by Bick, Huang's PR man.

And after trying to undermine Kop Faithful by sending e-mails to national journalists, he deserves anything and everything he gets.

This.

To be fair you are now adding more to the story, parts that I and possibly others were unaware of. There was another regular poster who was backing the Huang story, and took a bit of shit for it which was out of order. If the lads are posting possibilities in threads they shouldn't be ripped for it, those who need fucking pulling are those acting more nefariously by spreading idle gossip - in the Huang epic neither UEM or any other poster on here was stirring shit, to my knowledge anyway.

To be fair you are now adding more to the story, parts that I and possibly others were unaware of. There was another regular poster who was backing the Huang story, and took a bit of shit for it which was out of order. If the lads are posting possibilities in threads they shouldn't be ripped for it, those who need fucking pulling are those acting more nefariously by spreading idle gossip - in the Huang epic neither UEM or any other poster on here was stirring shit, to my knowledge anyway.

A number of people got took in by the Huang deal I agree. I've no problem with people falling for it, it happens, but all that talk of "radio silence" etc by Don Vito Corleone on RAWK was cringe-worthy, attention seeking shite. That bid was about as credible as if me and you went and opened a Post Office account and put £50 in, but it was peddled to the hilt.

Even at the end of the Friday when the sale went through, that gang still believed Huang was going to buy the club (from Mill Financial) and were making remarks about NESV and undermining their credibility everywhere. Whilst it's way too early to judge NESV, I haven't seen them get chased through a courtroom with someone trying to issue them with a summons. Backing the Huang bid because Bick said so was irresponsible and tantamount to being an online puppeteer. And the same goes for The Times. CHINA BUYS LIVERPOOL. As long as I can still breathe, that newspaper will never be considered a credible source for LFC again.

I could go on and on and on about the things he's done and said, but I've said my piece now. I'd never give people stick for posting what they've heard, I do that myself, but "the best deal for the club and the city" was irresponsible, scripted and without any foundation or basis in reality.

Dan, you have your opinion on Andy and you knew him before all this and I am not going to argue with you on that. I don't know the full story but he was always a nice poster I thought.

Anyway I want to ask you something about your stance on The Times newspaper.

Barrett works there and is widely respected by Liverpool fans, same with Tony Evans (although I can see why people don't like Evans). Is it just the newspaper you are critical of or the two journalists as well?

I know Evans' name was on the CHINA BUYS LIVERPOOL article but from what I am aware, he didn't write that, it was written by some bird from the Times Financial and because he is sports editor, he had his name attached.

Is it just that newspaper you hate or the journos as well?

I'm (hopefully) going to study sports journalism, wonder if I will one day have enemies like this...

Guest ShoePiss

UEM and realred were decent posters on here I thought and I think the forum is worse off without them.

It seems that there is a hell of a lot of stuff that isn't known to most members on here though, self included.

UEM and realred were decent posters on here I thought and I think the forum is worse off without them.

It seems that there is a hell of a lot of stuff that isn't known to most members on here though, self included.

Follow them on twitter if you miss them, some of the stuff they come out with is rather humourous when you consider they hated anything being said against the previous manager.

Guest ShoePiss
Follow them on twitter if you miss them, some of the stuff they come out with is rather humourous when you consider they hated anything being said against the previous manager.

Shut up.