You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owen

hunts_kopite

Utd will sit back and defend for their lives and then sneak a goal from Rooney, and then a further late one from Hernandez when Barca are piling forward. No way they'll lose again to Barca. *Pulls sad face*

I fear you've got that scenario spot on, you Russell Grant motherfucker.

The positive for me is that Barcelona don't have the fear of United that a lot of teams have.

When English teams see United they see a team that gets all the luck & decisions & always find a way to win, when Barcelona look at United they see a team who they bummed in 3rd gear 2 years ago & have probably gone backward since.

Pep isn't stupid, he will have studied videos of us comprehensively outplaying Utd at Anfield by simply working hard without the ball, which is Barca's natural game anyway. I think Utd's best chance of winning will come from a set piece or a speculative shot from Rooney or Nani. That said, I couldn't really give a shit if Utd win or not.

Edited by Rushies tash
typo

Yep that's the one, I never went, but some of my Family members were working there, said he opened it then fucked off, probably to the races.

My girlfriend is teacher at his old school where they had it. Her son wore my Barcelona top today as he was in the 'Beat the Goalie challenge' with MO taking shots at him. Haven't heard from them yet but I'll keep you posted.

My girlfriend is teacher at his old school where they had it. Her son wore my Barcelona top today as he was in the 'Beat the Goalie challenge' with MO taking shots at him. Haven't heard from them yet but I'll keep you posted.

My family just come in, they said Owen made a speech wearing a Man United tracksuit, told them he could only stay for about 15mins as he had to go train with Man United again (which is a load of bollocks, apparently United trained this morning) he just wanted to go the races I'm sure.

It was in Broughton wasn't it fella?

Nah Hawarden, it's near Broughton though.

My family just come in, they said Owen made a speech wearing a Man United tracksuit, told them he could only stay for about 15mins as he had to go train with Man United again (which is a load of bollocks, apparently United trained this morning) he just wanted to go the races I'm sure.

Nah Hawarden, it's near Broughton though.

My gf spoke to him in the classroom and he was very friendly to the kids and signed every autograph. Hilariously Owen refused to play 'beat the goalie' because he said "I can't, I've got a game tomorrow and I could get injured" to which my gf said (with eyebrows raised) "You're playing tomorrow?".

Disappointly I have no bad gossip on the little turncoat.

My gf spoke to him in the classroom and he was very friendly to the kids and signed every autograph. Hilariously Owen refused to play 'beat the goalie' because he said "I can't, I've got a game tomorrow and I could get injured" to which my gf said (with eyebrows raised) "You're playing tomorrow?".

Gf repped.

I know that Uefa have decided that Helmut "Howard" Weber is going to officiate the game this year due to them wanting a strong official in charge. Apparently he doesn't usually ref in the Bundesliga, but he has officially declared himself German and had it ratified just for this game.

So Fergie IS fielding a weakened team tomorrow then! Fine the bastards!

My gf spoke to him in the classroom and he was very friendly to the kids and signed every autograph. Hilariously Owen refused to play 'beat the goalie' because he said "I can't, I've got a game tomorrow and I could get injured" to which my gf said (with eyebrows raised) "You're playing tomorrow?"

Superb! Could you please 'rep' your gf on behalf of TLW?

Because the press were there no doubt. Where his kids go to school he told the headmaster to send out a letter telling all of the parents to stop their children going up to him because he has no time to write autographs.

I understand it must be frustrating, but that's a dick headed thing to do.

Cunt,him and Rooney will do something hillarious today aimed at us,at least granny shagger earned his.

he won't, he'll know its his last game for them today and he'll be begging for a return in 2 weeks time when he realises only Blackburn and QPR are even considering him

Because the press were there no doubt. Where his kids go to school he told the headmaster to send out a letter telling all of the parents to stop their children going up to him because he has no time to write autographs.

I understand it must be frustrating, but that's a dick headed thing to do.

I don't think the press were there. He was there about thirty minutes and was asked by the local church to attend so he was on good behaviour. Fair play for him to attend, it'll do his PR a bit of good.

As for his letter, I'm not aware a school can ask children not to speak to another adult outside the school gates etc. If true he must be a self important knob.

I don't think the press were there. He was there about thirty minutes and was asked by the local church to attend so he was on good behaviour. Fair play for him to attend, it'll do his PR a bit of good.

As for his letter, I'm not aware a school can ask children not to speak to another adult outside the school gates etc. If true he must be a self important knob.

Press was definitely there, he had to cut the ribbon to open the fair.

Letter is 100% true aswell.

Press was definitely there, he had to cut the ribbon to open the fair.

Letter is 100% true aswell.

Sorry, I meant the press not being in the classroom when she spoke to him. Was it the Flintshire Chronicle press?

That letter thing is crazy, it's like him getting a superinjunction on school children to not speak to him.