You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Thats what new labour and the Nazi party do

I want all the players under Rafas regime to tell the world what really happenned

Off the top of my head I can only think of Yossi, Keane and Pennant who had a go at Rafa after leaving the club - maybe more that Ive missed??

I know im always having ago at SOS but how could they even have a say after this. How was all the fans had nothing to say about it but a report by Bascombe brings everything out. Its childish and letting little things like rafa get in the way just like the protests that suddenly stopped. Let me ask a question whats more important? Manager or club? Exactly so why the fuck i they concearned about Rafa. Pisses me off.

Did you hear Jay McKenna's speech?

Guest simon
Did you hear Jay McKenna's speech?

Yes I heard his speech. Very impressive but actions speak louder than words. Did you hear Paul Rices speech? Fucking disgrace Chris Bascombe helped remove Hicks Jnr which is a hell of a lot more than Paul Rice has done.

Yes I heard his speech. Very impressive but actions speak louder than words. Did you hear Paul Rices speech? Fucking disgrace Chris Bascombe helped remove Hicks Jnr which is a hell of a lot more than Paul Rice has done.

Bascombe is a well paid journo, doing a job we all envy. I'm sure he's capable of taking a bit of stick here and there, part of the territory.

Still, all this is very petty and yes, from both sides of the 'argument'.

Bigger issues at stake, let's not allow trivialities to eclipse and cause even more division.

Tom & George are probably hoarse with laughter.

Guest simon
Bascombe is a well paid journo, doing a job we all envy. I'm sure he's capable of taking a bit of stick here and there, part of the territory.

Still, all this is very petty and yes, from both sides of the 'argument'.

Bigger issues at stake, let's not allow trivialities to eclipse and cause even more division.

Tom & George are probably hoarse with laughter.

What use is that when RBS are who everyone should target. H&G are a problem but you know as well as i do they are going nowhere so what we need is to targeet the RBS.

What use is that when RBS are who everyone should target. H&G are a problem but you know as well as i do they are going nowhere so what we need is to targeet the RBS.

I think people lose sight of the fact that the union is made up of volunteers. They're just supporters the same as us. Why don't we take on the slack of things they're not focusing on or things in which they're taking a more low key approach, outside of that maybe others can take a different approach?

We spend far too much time shooting down our fellow fans rather than getting something constructive done. It's all counter productive and plays into the hands of the money men.

Guest simon
I think people lose sight of the fact that the union is made up of volunteers. They're just supporters the same as us. Why don't we take on the slack of things they're not focusing on or things in which they're taking a more low key approach, outside of that maybe others can take a different approach?

We spend far too much time shooting down our fellow fans rather than getting something constructive done. It's all counter productive and plays into the hands of the money men.

I have something lined up but its gonna take a lot of help to lift it up.

Guest simon
Would be glad to help if needed.

It will take allot mate im extremely excited about this as i think it will have huge effects. But it will need cooperation from as many people as possible.

Guest simon
Hahahahahaha,

stop it,ye killing me

So Tom Hicks Jnr resigned because he felt guity? I dont think so he resigned on the back of Chris Bascombes excellent article in the NOTW

Guest simon

We started on the RBS early this year the email campaign was a success but wasnt what we wanted seems allot of fans just wasnt bothered to post an email we made for them shame really. Glad to see its sparked people to do there own thing.

bite the bullet and visit RAWK - Fat Scouser has been on to it for a while

Re: FIGHT BACK. PART II. GOING AFTER RBS... WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Just to go with that -

A call to arms, or call it what you will.

The thing is, the club needs you. Yes you.

And it needs you right now.

There's been a few of these type threads lately. I purposely never started them. I thought new voices needed to be heard in this struggle of ours... sadly, they've mostly been cocked a deaf un.

So ffs let's get this going and let's keep it forefront in everyone's minds. There's plenty of things we could all be doing. And I know plenty of you have. But it's the ones who haven't we need.

So what are you doing to help the club right now?

There's no excuse for doing nothing. Every single one of us can do something. And if we all do as little or as much as we can, we will win this.

In short...

they're wobbling. If we keep pushing, we can topple thm.

And that's not just me geeing every one up, or starting a thread for the sake of it....

It's visible. The crack's are appearing. Stephen Hester's recent comments prove this.

So here's the check list, see what you can do and do it. If you can't do them all, fair enough. No problem. Just do the little you can. And, most importantly, get others to do it as well.

Most of us use other forums and sites. Most of us talk to other reds. Do we really need to talk about things like "Are Liverpool fans patriotic?" or "Why did we sell Risse?"

That's just 2 of the threads, off the top of me head, that have been getting lots of traffic, while all the anti-owner threads are left to be bumped by the usual suspects.

Sorry but that's just not on. We have momentum. Things are happening in the background. In fact, I know more than I can let on about just now. But we can't depend on anyone sorting this out for us. We must keep going and grasp the moment while the momentums with us.

The dust has settled a bit now. I understand people have been distracted by recent developments. I understand that people have wanted to talk about things like the March and Mr Hodgson's appointment. That's sound. I've done it meself. But we shouldn't be taking our eye off the ball now.

And fair play to Roy in that regard. Even he knows the most important challenge facing LFC is getting shut of the snakes that infest our club.

And no disrespect to anyone who.... well, no. That's a lie. Everybit of disrespect is meant to anyone busy giving their view on "Why we sold Risse," but not doing anything to help us put pressure on the banks, politicians, and premier league, and so the owners.

In fact, that's the whole point.

I don't want to name and shame in here. But I can go through threads like that, and see the same names over and over and over again, but do I see them in any of the protest threads?

Let's be polite and just say no.

So come on, get on it. There's loads we can all do....

Join SOS.

Buy The Alternative Kit.

Join the groups of concerned fans that Hendo and other good folks have created.

And send off the letters and questions in the FIGHT BACK threads.

That's just 4 things. 4 simple things you can all do to help your club in it's biggest time of need. And let's face it.... it's not much to give to something that has gave you/us so much.

A tenner to join SOS.

A score for the alternative shirt.

F-all to join Hendo's groups.

A few stamps, a bit of ink, a few bits of paper and envelopes... There's only really 4 targets in the FIGHT BACK campaign, RBS, Vince Cable, The Premiership, and Standard Chartered.

Thst costs less than a ticket on the kop or a new team shirt. It doesn't even take an hour to get it all done.

Anyone who can't do at least one of them, well, I'm sorry.... but there's no excuse and if you don't do at least one, you're all me arse. So get on with it. Get it done and get someone else to do it... With the will and sheer weight of the people, we can win this. But you're club needs you now.

And yes, before anyone has a go... yep. It's nagging. But you know what... it works.

The squeaky wheel is the first to get oiled.

So, feel free to have a go at me. But only if you've had a go at Hester, or Cable, or Scudamore first. Other wise I stand by what I said...

Liverpudlian, Liverpudlian me arse.

AN APPEAL, A THREAT, SCAREMONGERING, A BEGGING LETTER.....