You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Hull stewards / cops & Gerrard

laddo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah look at them all 'patting him on the back'. Well done Steve mate, sorry about all that Pedo stuff yeah?

Didn't see those pics, just saw this clip :

[YOUTUBE]cWiNMAnXz3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Even there though it's clear they're not all patting him on the back actually. The whole situation is a fucking joke there.

Guest The Chimp

Do you like Phil Collins? His early work with Genesis was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Face Value came out in '81, I think he really came into his own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Peter Gabriel, but I think Phil has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour...In '85, Phil released this, "No Jacket Required," his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "In the Air Tonight", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the man himself.

What!? He's shite? You woolyback cunt!!

All joking aside, it's not funny at all that a player is allowed to be surrounded by opposition supporters, in fact it's truly disgraceful.

It must be pretty intimidating having a big crowd of people surround you like that. Even if they're just kids, having a load of people pawing at you and slapping you on the back, pulling at your shirt and shouting to grab your attention must be pretty horrible. When I was younger I naturally had girls around me doing the same, but this is different.

People forget that footballers are just humans, not toys.

And I really hate all this on the pitch stuff. It's supposed to land you with a £1000 fine and banning order. They enforce it when one person does it so they should get tough when hundreds do.

Have only just got out of bed after drinking way too much last night, but shit like this really makes me ashamed to be from around here. Why some people can't just grow fucking brains I don't know.

Maybe because it's impossible? ;)

Just seen the video in the match thread. Disgraceful. Pitch invasions should be fucking stopped. It stopped for a while but it came back.

Agree totally with you Robbie, pitch invasions should be a thing of the past but a bunch of so called fans who invade pitches should get banned from football grounds.

Why are the invading the pitch anyway? You'd think they'd just won the league or something. Good to see that lot going back down to the shite leagues where pitch invasions are tolerated a bit more.

Have you seen the football Hull play? They all want banning orders so they don't have to go the KFC stadium again.

I live in hull(18 years)originally from birkenhead and there is a lot of good Hull lads who are staunch Liverpool supporters and at the end my 16 year old daughter who's a Liverpool supporter ran onto the pitch as she had to sit with the Hull City fans, because she was unable to get a ticket in the away stand and she was close to Steven Gerrard, touched his back and she said there was a lot of venom towards Stevie. I know my daughter shouldn't run on the pitch but i had to stop her when she saw them at Bangkok, when Thailand were playing Liverpool. She is a Liverpool nut and things can be misconstrued sometimes, she just wanted to be near her heroes