You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EXPOSED!!

Chopped Liver

I'm sure you would. I've already posted it. It was nothing but a load of people on there took it the wrong way.

So "a load of people" took it up wrong? No way it could have been you spreading your hate and bile and trying to wind people up and upset them and they all read it exactly correct?

You're a very stupid man, and you deserve this.

Momo has also used TLW to wind people up about Hillsborough. I had to delete TWELVE posts in one thread when that appalling (and ultimately not used) statue last year was being discussed.

You were on the wind up about the 96. I hope whoever has done this expands and really goes for your throat. You are nothing more than a mucilaginous hypocrite.

I don't know about this, it's a bit like a reveal on an astoundingly good magic trick. On the one hand there is the excitement of finally finding out who Momo really is, but on the other there is the inevitible sadness that the mystery which has kept us all intrigued will be gone forever.

Of course, the burning question is will Hermes be over to Momo's gaff for that straightner?

So "a load of people" took it up wrong? No way it could have been you spreading your hate and bile and trying to wind people up and upset them and they all read it exactly correct?

You're a very stupid man, and you deserve this.

You're right I do, but it's all a bit strange. It's takes some sort of oddball to find out my personal info and I'm genuinely worried. But as I said before, apologies for being a dick.

Again, it's not me. That's the gods honest truth.

If so report them to facebook. Theres 3 profiles. Momo Maggy Marys.Tom Olias Hicks, Cant remember the name of the other.

Momo has also used TLW to wind people up about Hillsborough. I had to delete TWELVE posts in one thread when that appalling (and ultimately not used) statue last year was being discussed.

You were on the wind up about the 96. I hope whoever has done this expands and really goes for your throat. You are nothing more than a mucilaginous hypocrite.

A what hypocrite Dan?