You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

What's the woman version of misogyny? In addition to one of the team having split with her boyfriend, there's another who constantly whinges about her other half. Guaranteed on every work night out she ends up pissed, crying and telling everyone how she's going to dump him at the weekend. All this man-hate has left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable today.

What's the woman version of misogyny? In addition to one of the team having split with her boyfriend, there's another who constantly whinges about her other half. Guaranteed on every work night out she ends up pissed, crying and telling everyone how she's going to dump him at the weekend. All this man-hate has left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable today.

Misandrist, and there's a lot of them about

£130.00 on curtains

Lucky Bastard ! I had to veto some with another 0 on the end.

I actually felt sick looking at the price tag.

You ladies should see what my missus has on the list for our new house.

I'm off to find a bridge.

We've just moved, I feel your pain, have a bro-rep.

9bfVZJW.jpg

One of the women in the office emailed everyone in the office this morning announcing that she's split up with her boyfriend this weekend and not to talk to her about it as she's so upset' date=' but that she will accept "hugs and brews in abundance." This woman is 30.

Give me strength.[/quote']

I'd fuck her

£1300? On fucking curtains?

You may have a point

The fucking 'Romo' material was astronomical, and it is for a big window.

In the end we bought the material ourselves and got a local seamstress to make them for around £850 all in.

Told her she is never ever having another pair, if we move again we'll be fucking taking them with us, that is for sure.

The fucking 'Romo' material was astronomical, and it is for a big window.

In the end we bought the material ourselves and got a local seamstress to make them for around £850 all in.

Told her she is never ever having another pair, if we move again we'll be fucking taking them with us, that is for sure.

Fuck moving.

It would be cheaper to divorce and give her everything.

Are you having a new kitchen? Was looking at some lovely glass worktops last night for £800...

a metre!

Thank fuck the kitchen is safe for the moment.

She's got designs on a Belfast sink, which are wank for modern day living, we don't live in the 1800's anymore

Fuck moving.

It would be cheaper to divorce and give her everything.

She'd take a kidney tho an all .

Are you having a new kitchen? Was looking at some lovely glass worktops last night for £800...

a metre!

Thank fuck the kitchen is safe for the moment.

That's what you think. She'll be doing that drip feeding thing, knowing that it won't wash asking you in a oner....have no fear

Girl in work today was on the phone to a company in america to get her software license renewed. Looked dead stressed, getting really upset, probably on her period or something, as they didn't even have a message to say 'we are handling your call, thank you for waiting'.

One of our guys offered to keep on the phone while she went for a pee.

It was the deadline tone. She had dialled the wrong number.

I'm not kidding.

I'm currently being castigated by the 8 women in my 9 person team for not joining them tonight for a cocktail night out. I'm being told I'm unsociable as it's not a girlie night out, it's a team night out. Yeah, okayyy...

You should go, Lurtzey.

Are any of them fit or do they have fit mates?

Mostly fit but also mostly attached and the ones who aren't hate men. Most of them are fucking irritating too and for anyone who's been keeping up, the fat lying expense fiddling one who's on maternity leave is also going.

The conversation will be babies, hair, shoes, how much they hate men and how much the ones who are attached wish they were as single and as happy as the singles ones, who are, incidentally, probably on the verge of breakdowns judging by the hissy fits I've seen thrown by them in recent days. You couldn't pay me enough money to go out on a night with this lot.

Fuck. That.