You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a real disgrace. I hope Benitez will play Pacheco instead because at least you might get some fight and quality

How he keeps getting picked and playing like dog shit is beyond me but then he'll twitter about how great he thinks he is. the bloke needs his head examining

• 2 weeks later...

That was the game that finally broke my faith in the guy. What an absolute useless twat. Seriously, if he hasn't got a first touch now, he'll never have one. If he can't be arsed now, he never will be. If he can't play football now, he'll never be able to. Why oh why was I so blind to this before.

I'd take Senderos, Bendtner, Denilson and their fellow clowns over him. I don't think Heskey pissed me off as much as this tit is doing right now.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I'd definitely take any of those players you mention. Any one of them would offer more to our squad than Ryan Babel does, regardless of their own limitations. He's fucking awful. Absolutely awful.

No, I wasn't kidding, he does my fucking head in, I'd rather have Lucas play left wing in his stead. And enough with the bullshit about him having talent, what talent does he possess? I've never, seen any player think so slowly, hell I havn't seen anyone take so much time deciding what to do even in my team, and some of the people I play with are fucking shit. Also enough of that crap about playing him upfront, Babel is shit, stop making excuses for the fuckwit, he's shit wherever he's played, I'd have N'gog over babel every bloody time, I'd even stick Voronin up there ahead of this shithouse, at least he tries to do something.

No, I wasn't kidding, he does my fucking head in, I'd rather have Lucas play left wing in his stead. And enough with the bullshit about him having talent, what talent does he possess? I've never, seen any player think so slowly, hell I havn't seen anyone take so much time deciding what to do even in my team, and some of the people I play with are fucking shit. Also enough of that crap about playing him upfront, Babel is shit, stop making excuses for the fuckwit, he's shit wherever he's played, I'd have N'gog over babel every bloody time, I'd even stick Voronin up there ahead of this shithouse, at least he tries to do something.

Spot on with both points. His first touch is fucking wank. How many times does it end up, Heskey-esque, five yards away from him after he's touched it? And I couldn't agree more about his brain. You can hear the cogs grinding against each other inside that fucker's head. The more I think about it, the more annoyed it makes me. How could he possibly have cost £11m? It defies belief.