You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you drop Kuyt from the right?

He didn't play on the right during the week. He played up front with Torres. I do think for Babel to get man of the match would be such a massive improvement in form and commitment that it's not going to happen, even if the other 10 get sent off. Have you been on a long lunch Philly?

Has Babel ever played well from the start of a game?

Bolton Away 07/08 he put in his finest and 1 of the best wing displays i've seen by a red since Digger was in his prime, fuckin awesome he was, Bolton took off there fullback at halftime because Babel was that good then in the 2nd half he was even better, I though we had a superstar on our hands, been all downhill since, although he was good against Real at Anfield.

He doesn't deserve to play. Ten minutes of effort on wednesday doesn't make up for the dozens of half-arsed efforts he's put in previously. I suppose he has to play sometimes (if only to give us a chance of selling him in January) so stick him in against Leeds.

I meant as a regular thing. He played a bit on the right on Wednesday so obviously he's played there in the odd game or parts of games. But no manager has ever regularly played him on the right.

Ah right sorry. I think he would be worth a shot on the right hand side. He can't do much worse than he has on the left.