You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you give blood?

RedinSweden

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never given blood.

My ex did all the time until her iron levels went pear shaped.

She was gutted about the fact she couldn't give blood, for some reason.

Seriously, does it hurt much or is it like an anaesthetic needle?

An anesthetic needle is nowhere near as thick as this motherfucker, after all they're not for giving you a pint of stuff.

I used to give blood, but not anymore. I once had a hospital stay where I grew tired of needles.

Liverpool-Tattoo.gif[/img]

This little beauty has prevented me from giving blood recently, although I've just found out now that actually I could've started giving blood again from 2007.

Maybe I should have a nosey around for where you do it. I wonder if you can specify that your blood won't go to selfish twats who won't give blood but will happily take when they need it.

Shitheads.

Liverpool-Tattoo.gif[/img]

This little beauty has prevented me from giving blood recently, although I've just found out now that actually I could've started giving blood again from 2007.

Maybe I should have a nosey around for where you do it. I wonder if you can specify that your blood won't go to selfish twats who won't give blood but will happily take when they need it.

Shitheads.

I got one similar to that just yesterday. Here it is still lovingly wrapped in clingfilm.

Image0099.jpg

Pain in the arse to look after aren't they.

I woke up the morning after to find a near perfect mirror print of it on my bed. Needless to say I paniced thinking it had rubbed off.

That picture of mine was taken 2 hours after having it done. I was advised to buy some pile cream for mine as it would keep it moist and fairly scab-free. Slap that on and and some cling-film.

Smart tattoo you have there though :D . I much prefer a normal Liverbird than some of the daft designs you often see.

I'm O Neg and treated like a God by the nurses every time I go. Afterwards we have our choice of a small bottle of Guinness, minerals, crisps, biccies along with the usual freebies of pens, stickers and most recently sun visors for your car.

Giving blood rules.

Where the hell do you go to give blood? All I get is a biscuit and a bloody cup of tea!

When I fist went the nurse said I might feel a little prick, but I didn't, I felt quite big after doing my bit.

I'd have felt even better after a choice of a small bottle of Guinness, minerals, crisps, biccies along with freeby pens, stickers and a sun visor for my car.