You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some shopkeeper in London has played the "it's Political Correctness gone ma-a-a-a-ad!" crowd like a cheap fiddle to get some free publicity, by pretending that people - y'know, lefties, the Council, immigrants, Muslims... that lot - had complained about his British-themed tat-bazaar.  Right on cue, the Mail (and other rags) ramped it up and fabricated stuff about him being called racist and told to take his flags down. This, of course, is like Pavlov ringing a bell for his slavering, obedient dogs, who are filling the comments section with rallying calls for everyone to get down to Muswell Hill and buy overpriced Union Jack shite (made in China).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4012606/Now-t-fly-Union-Flag-Shopkeeper-branded-racist-opening-shop-called-Really-British-selling-UK-themed-goods.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Loads of utter mongoloids in that echo comment section.

I chuckled at the fact the most sensible comment about the high percentage of Ukippers posting was voted down. 

I don't mind political correctness it stops many ignorant twats from just saying what they think, for the benefit of everybody. That said the whole sexuality identification is a mind fuck in itself these days. I have to respect some fuckers right to believe they are really a panda in a human body. Just be respectful even if it means biting your lip but sometimes you just have to say please fuck off and get a life.

Guest Pistonbroke

The guy was fucking stupid, and to get up in arms about people being offended by someone blacking up is ignorance at its finest.

NJ's just fishing mate. He knows how the majority feel about it and know his feelings on such things. 

Sadly, some people are too stupid to understand when they are being a cunt.

Which takes us back to that Tranmere dickhead.

Tweeting that bullshit about how you can't make a joke that doesn't offend anyone - y'know, as if you're the victim of oppression - just shows what a cock he is.  But, then, nobody ever signed a footballer for his brains.

I was in some club years ago for a Halloween party and these gang of lads rocked up dressed as Chilean minors (Just after that Chilean minor thing)

Should these lads have been attending these diversity classes come Monday morning, opinions?

What happen regarding Chilean under age kids? Think I missed that one.

• Upvote 1

I was in some club years ago for a Halloween party and these gang of lads rocked up dressed as Chilean minors (Just after that Chilean minor thing)

Should these lads have been attending these diversity classes come Monday morning, opinions?

How were they dressed?  If they were just dressed as miners, then there's nothing particularly offensive.  If they'd managed to find some anti-Chilean stereotype and dressed in a way that reinforces centuries of racism, then they'd probably deserve a shoeing.

[Edit]

And can everyone please stop using the expression "rocked up".  It's not offensive, it's just shit.

Guest Pistonbroke

You'd struggle to take the piss out of Chileans.

http://www.nationalstereotype.com/chilean-stereotypes/

Not much to work off there really. They sound great and their women look boss.

I was going out with a Chilean lass whilst stationed in Canada for all of 85. Her family and their friends were all round good eggs and very nice people. Fond memories, but alas it was not meant to be.