You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you think we should try and sign Joe Cole from Chelsea?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we should try and sign Joe Cole from Chelsea?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Francie Brady
The lads a cunt as others have said however £5m for him or £15 for Downing?

If Boro go down can not see us having to fork out 15million for Downing .

As for signing Cole as much as I would love to sign him Chelsea simply are not going to sell him to liverpool .

We shouldn't sign anyone called Something Cole as they're pretty much all proven cunts.

Carlton_Cole_630024.jpg

"'The fuck did I do?"

I'd want him to sign something declaring he's going to far less of a diving twat before he played for us. As he'd not sign it, and he'd carry on being a cunt, I'd have to say no.

A man has to have a code.

Carlton_Cole_630024.jpg

"'The fuck did I do?"

I'd want him to sign something declaring he's going to far less of a diving twat before he played for us. As he'd not sign it, and he'd carry on being a cunt, I'd have to say no.

A man has to have a code.

I'm loving the constant Wire references.

You might be surprised.

I don't think any pro really cares much who they supported as a lad once they are playing for someone else mind.

He was a Chelsea fan as a kid despite being born in North London. His father is/was a cab driver & has no interest in football whatsover.

He'd improve us dramatically.

Absolutely. He would be excellent playing on the right or left hand side in a 4-2-3-1 formation. My only concern with him is his injury record in recent years. I'm not sure that Chelsea would want to sell him to us though, although that stance may have softened slightly since Mourinho went.

He has been out of form since Mourinho left, he needs a good man manager to get the most out of him. We don't have one of them. I think he'd flop. He probably doesn't have the work ethic or discipline to prosper under Rafa.

And Djimi Traore doesn't have a Champions League medal????????