You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Underrated films

Remmie

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes to what???? 

Yes, Charlie's War was a great movie. We really enjoyed it. Loads of great performances but Philip Seymour Hoffman was outstanding. As a result we're going to do the wonderful Capote this evening as it's too long since we last did it. 

7.1? Eh? He was asking whether you have a rather lovely Citroen. 

2 minutes ago, Mook said:

Watched this last night & really enjoyed it. Could've done with more DeNiro but he wasn't a big name at that point so understandable.

Definitely a prototype Max Cady thing going on.

Did you watch it on YouTube? Was it OK on there or was it interrupted every ten minutes with irritating adverts? 

26 minutes ago, rb14 said:

Did you watch it on YouTube? Was it OK on there or was it interrupted every ten minutes with irritating adverts? 

It played straight through. I cast it on to my telly so the quality wasn't great but got used to it after 10 minutes.

On 24/01/2021 at 09:31, Mudface said:

Use an adblocker, YouTube 's borderline unwatchable without one.

I've not had an issue with ads on YouTube for years as I always watch on PC with ad blocker.

I made the mistake the other day of trying to view it on my phone. I really don't know how anyone actually uses it, two ads before you can watch a video, then ads in the middle of it as well. It was totally horrific. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

I've not had an issue with ads on YouTube for years as I always watch on PC with ad blocker.

I made the mistake the other day of trying to view it on my phone. I really don't know how anyone actually uses it, two ads before you can watch a video, then ads in the middle of it as well. It was totally horrific. 

Yep, the Echo website (and other Reach titles) are unusable without ad block as well. Pop ups, auto playing videos that follow you down the page, absolutely shite.

4 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Wrong thread mate?

Or is this an underrated film that nobody has heard of, like a woeful spin off of the Revenge of the Nerds franchise? 

Hahaha yeah wrong thread. Good film title though. Cloggypop can play the lead.