You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People Who Are 'Probably' Cunts

Section_31

Fucking hell Kurtz a murderer? 

Just because some tory you know whose spoilt brat son didn't get a signed pick of Bales dick he's a murderer now? You surrey lot are some of the most entitled lot I've ever met. 

And we'd all shag Sandra "Sarn". 

On 20/02/2021 at 08:16, Section_31 said:

Ralph Little triggers my spider sense these days.

One of my mates met him years ago and said he was really sound. They spoke a lot about football and my mate said he was just a normal down to earth lad. Told him a funny story about a lad that had been going out in Manchester pretending to be him in an effort to get free drinks and pull girls that were out of his league.

This was during the height of his Royal Family/2 pints fame though so not sure about the present day version.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, diamondjoe said:

Roger Daltrey, always thought he was a bit of a cunt and it turns out he's a raging brexiteer. I was right all along. Cunt.

Saw him interviewed by sky news about it and he kicks off on the woman asking him questions saying the EU are like the mafia.

But then wants special rules put in place for musicians to perform in Europe. Total bellend.

On 20/02/2021 at 20:36, Colonel Kurtz said:

Apparently On the Friday after training the squad would stay behind and all sign a load of balls and shirts for local schools, kids in hospital etc. Harry would take about half into his car. The players complained and I think that contributed to him being sacked. He’s just a greedy crook. 

He seems that type to be honest.

• 5 months later...

Been watching Travel Man on Channel 5 where this fella Richard Ayoade and some other random comedian or semi famous person go to a city in Europe for 48 hours. 

Basically all he does for 2 days is act all awkward in any social situation making snide sarcastic comments, usually to locals trying to speak English and tell him something about the city. 

Doesn't like drinking so is just a boring cunt on a night out and is usually with some female comedian who treats him like a gay friend or a friend zoned beta male. 

5113.jpg

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Been watching Travel Man on Channel 5 where this fella Richard Ayoade and some other random comedian or semi famous person go to a city in Europe for 48 hours. 

Basically all he does for 2 days is act all awkward in any social situation making snide sarcastic comments, usually to locals trying to speak English and tell him something about the city. 

Doesn't like drinking so is just a boring cunt on a night out and is usually with some female comedian who treats him like a gay friend or a friend zoned beta male. 

5113.jpg

Always rubbed me up the wrong way that tit. 

21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Always rubbed me up the wrong way that tit. 

He was in Budapest on one of his trips. They went to some restaurant where loads of A list celebrities go. A band came over to sing some local/traditional song and he just made a load of sneering sarky comments. 

Then they went to the Children's railway where all the staff are surprisingly children. Then just made a load of shit unfunny jokes about them not being paid or trafficked. Basically everywhere he goes he just looks pissed off and inconvenienced. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

5113.jpg

Seen the adverts who’s the ginger bird in that programme a guest I would assume? 

1 minute ago, Edward. said:

Seen the adverts who’s the ginger bird in that programme a guest I would assume? 

Actually don’t worry about it I’ve done what I meant to do and googled it, Alice Levine apparently.

47 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

In the running for the new Dr Who. 

Can imagine him with his female assistant.

"So that Davros bloke, do you think he ever gets out much?. Wonder if he would exterminate people charging him £7 for a pint in London?". "If he invades London we should all hide in the tube so he can't get down the steps. Bet he hasn't got an Oyster card either"

19 minutes ago, Elite said:

I was referring to this, when he made an absolute cunt of that Preston from the Ordinary Boys..

I know, I was just being a tedious bellend. 

Amstell was alright in Pop World but I didn't really rate him in the Buzzcocks

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I know, I was just being a tedious bellend. 

Amstell was alright in Pop World but I didn't really rate him in the Buzzcocks

I think Amstell was alright in Buzzcocks. Not early day Lemar like, but not bad

• Upvote 1