You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cristiano Ronaldo talks to Balague

Newport

Guillem: The little details were won by Germany. You didn’t seem concentrated enough

Ronaldo: I didn’t do anything wrong. I did what I had to do but the team made mistakes and that is why we lost

What a fucking cunt. Not that it needed to be said, but it feels good.

Ole Gunnar Solskjær was interviewed in a Norwegian paper about Ronaldo the other day:

"I have my opinions about Ronaldo, but it's not my business to talk about those things in the media."

Sounds like he's really popular among the others when one of the most loyal former players of theirs and now reserve team coach says something like that about him. :smile:

Relax, I can give you back those 5,000 rep point I took away at any time I choose.

haha. That was fucking funny to be fair. You massive twat

But we all know I'm the biggest man in the world and I'm made of gold, with or without my well-earned reputation.

Man United say he is not for sale and they will stick him in the stands but a lawyer on SSN has said that they can not do that as if a player does not play in 10% of his clubs competitive games then he can leave without the need for his new club to pay compensation.

The lawyer also went on to say that if the player is upset then legally he can leave with FIFA/UEFA deciding on the amount of compensation required for his new club to pay.

This could drag on for 6 months though but it is a viable option according to this lawyer.

Man United say he is not for sale and they will stick him in the stands but a lawyer on SSN has said that they can not do that as if a player does not play in 10% of his clubs competitive games then he can leave without the need for his new club to pay compensation.

The lawyer also went on to say that if the player is upset then legally he can leave with FIFA/UEFA deciding on the amount of compensation required for his new club to pay.

This could drag on for 6 months though but it is a viable option according to this lawyer.

Ooof, like a Tom Ross roundhouse straight to their ovaries.

I'm not down with all this Guillem hating, he's a really nice fella and a good red.

Yeah me too, I met him in Flanagans on Matty street last month and he was a really sound fella, he spoke to me for a good ten minutes about Rafa and Liverpool and let us get a pic with him.

He's from good stock is our Guillem.

What a fucking cunt. Not that it needed to be said, but it feels good.

What a cunt ,now that is a player who thinks hes bigger than any club,all of this shite has gone to his head,he thinks he the best player ever to grace the game,i hope he stays and united stick him in the stands for a year that will show the cunt

Guest thePoet
I'm still not convinced he'll leave.

Neither am I.

The fagg said himself- "A few goals and the fans forget". A proper small club United, with a pasthetic desperate manager and pathetic desperate fans and pathetic desperate players- Just look at the way Rooney reacted to Ronaldo getting him sent off.

I can seriously never Imagine Rafa behaving like this with a "star" player who's acted this way- begging him to stay and what not- "75M thank you- options- now fuck off".

And I couldn't imagine most of our fans wanting a player who behaved like that at our club either.

And Guillem is Ace.