You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emma Watsons Minge. Not really safe for work....

Edward.

Her skin looks so soft, I bet she smells of lavender.

Holly Willoughby is supposedly part of the next wave of leaks.

*reaches for industrial sized tub of lube*

Of course, hacking people's iCloud account is very wrong etc.

• Upvote 2

Gone now. Inconsiderate cunts.

She did a shoot for Vanity Fare a couple of weeks ago. Some women were not happy with her for half getting her tits out..

emma-watson-tim-walker-march-2017-ss09.j

My old mate Julia Hartley-Brewer was slagging her off for that pic.  She was saying that Emma Watson shouldn't be taken seriously as a feminist, because, er, she chooses to dress the way she wants (and doesn't conform to some dress-code that would be acceptable to J H-B).  She then followed this with having a good old chuckle with Giles Coren about how they think that Emma Watson's tits aren't big enough.

Slagging a woman off for what she chooses to wear and then getting in a bit of body-shaming; that's some top-notch feminism right there, Julia, you cunt.

• Upvote 1

New leaked ladies

Alexa Nikolas is an American actress (The Walking Dead (2012-2013)). Age: 24 (born April 4, 1992).

Dylan Penn is an American model, actress. Age: 25 (April 13, 1991).

Rose McGowan is an American actress, film producer, director, singer. Age – 43 (born September 5, 1973).

Kate Micucci is an American actress, comedian, singer-songwriter, and artist. Age: 36 (born March 31, 1980).

Kristanna Sommer Loken is an American actress (Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), BloodRayne (2005) and Bounty Killer (2013)) and model. Age: 37 (born October 8, 1979).

April Love Geary is a model known for her relationship with Robin Thicke. Age – 22 (born December 6, 1994).

Sophie Gradon is a former Miss Great Britain (2009) and finalist on Love Island (2016).

Jillian Murray is an American actress (Dark Ascension (2017)). Age: 32

• Upvote 1

I would gladly swap the timepiece on my wrist for a pubic hair recreation of her minge on a strap. I could set alarms when to moisten or dry, the optimum times when to sniff and when not to and when to trim if the hair was hanging lower than my cufflinks and beyond my hooves. However, I do realise that this is a complete pipe dream without the help of Alan Sex's say so. The wanker!

• Upvote 1

I would gladly swap the timepiece on my wrist for a pubic hair recreation of her minge on a strap. I could set alarms when to moisten or dry, the optimum times when to sniff and when not to and when to trim if the hair was hanging lower than my cufflinks and beyond my hooves. However, I do realise that this is a complete pipe dream without the help of Alan Sex's say so. The wanker!

I approve of this post.

For best results, always remember to moisten the product with your tongue.