You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

With everyone fit and in top form,

Paul

Exactly the team i would pick Paul except for Crouch.

I would have Kuyt in there purely because he offers more to the team then just been able to flick the ball.

Dont get me wrong i rate Crouch and would start him for tomorrows game but over a long run of games Kuyt due to hard work and movement i think is more of a threat then Crouch.

The other thing and its not Peters fault on this is we tend to take the easy route when Crouch is playing by just hoofing the ball up there instead of trying to play football.

With Coop on this one, would have Kuyt upfront apart from that the same everywhere else.

I would doubt many of us would change that team bar maybe one player, we basically all agree our best team.

I think the Crouch/Kuyt is more of a personnel choice I do not think their is much between them, they just offer different things to the team.

A fit and on top form Crouch has shown to be a lot more effective than a top form Dirk.

An off form Kuyt still runs his bollocks off for the team an on form Crouch is few and far between lately, although that his due to not playing enough to get into any sort of match sharpness.

Reina

Arbeloa

Carragher

Agger

Aurelio

Pennant

Gerrard

Alonso

Babel

Crouch

Torres

Crouch works as hard for the team as Kuyt, and is certainly more effective. Kuyt spends time chasing balls he's never gonna win, and doesn't put any real pressure on defenders cos he's too slow. Crouch is smarter. If you want someone who's gonna run around and stick his foot in, play Sissoko - he's better than Kuyt at it, and has the same level of technique.

Crouch, Kuyt Voronin not good enough for LFC

Reina

-------

Finnan

Carra

Agger

Albert

-------

Gerrard

Mascherano

xabi

------------

Babel

Torres

Kewell (in answer to the question posed) in reality Benayoun.

Id change back to 4-4-2 when Mancini and Q sign in Jan but that system makes the best use of the players we have availiable at the mo

* Oxymoron?

Indeed it is. Not only that, when was the last time anyone saw Kewell in top form? I mean, does he even have a top form anymore? If he does, does it remotely resemble the top form he had the last time he actually was in top form? Which was so long ago that I can't even remember it.

Oh well, next season we don't have to ponder those questions anymore.

Indeed it is. Not only that, when was the last time anyone saw Kewell in top form? I mean, does he even have a top form anymore? If he does, does it remotely resemble the top form he had the last time he actually was in top form? Which was so long ago that I can't even remember it.

Oh well, next season we don't have to ponder those questions anymore.

Who is this Kewell that you speak of. I have heard murmurings of a rumble in the underground,but have seen nothing conclusive to support this theory that Kewell actually exists. Some are even saying he is like Bigfoot. Apparently he has an arse like him.

An off form Kuyt still runs his bollocks off for the team an on form Crouch is few and far between lately, although that his due to not playing enough to get into any sort of match sharpness.

Check the thread title again.

With everyone on top form, playing to the best of their ability:

Reina

Finnan - Carragher - Agger - Arbeloa

Pennant - Gerrard - Alonso - Benayoun

Kuyt - Torres

Subs:

Itandje

Riise

Mascherano

Kewell

Babel

seems a bit harsh not to have Sissoko, Hyypia, Crouch or Voronin in the squad at all but some of them have to miss out.

Toughest call for me was LB, I really rate Riise when he's on form but Arbeloa sneaks in for me. Tough call at LW too.

Edit: Like many people, I'd like to see Babel given a shot up front but we can't categorically say that'd be the best formation until we've seen it.