You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul Jewell leaves Wigan

Chocoholic

Are there any jobs that are about to become available? He's done enough to justify a step up, in my opinion. The manager's positions at most Premiership clubs seem as stable as they've been for years at the moment, so I can't see where he'd go.

Man City seems the most likely to me. However, I would hope it would be after City is bought by somebody other than the former Thai PM Shinawatra. I'd hate to see this guy and his dirty blood and corruption money anywhere near the Premiership.

I thought Coleman was going to Wigan? But I can't remember where I got that from, might've dreamt it.

Warnock will go and will either retire or end up in the lower divisions. No one outside Yorkshire would touch him.

I thought Coleman was going to Wigan? But I can't remember where I got that from, might've dreamt it.

Warnock will go and will either retire or end up in the lower divisions. No one outside Yorkshire would touch him.

I hope so Cath. He's pretty high up on my list of managers i hate, which are

1. Moyes, no explanation needed.

2. Feguson, just another gin soaked bitter (lucky?) old man.

3. Mourinho, cos on the face of it he's not such a great manager, are Chelsea the most boring team in the prem?

4. Fat sham, a fucking bighead who's gonna become unbearable when he's Newcastle manager.

5. Warnock, one thing he's got in common with the above cunts is that it's always everyone elses fault never his.

He must have made his decision before yesterday's match and if so, it just shows the kind of man he is.

Despite the fact that he wouldn't even be managing them next season he did his utmost to ensure Wigan would be in the Premiership.

He virtually kicked every ball, and in fact almost kicked the 4th official near the end (anyone else see that?).

His reaction at the end showed how much he cared despite it being his last game in charge.

Well done Paul Jewell, you're a great fella.

I seen Whelan interviewed on Sky and he was saying that Jewell had said "on his children's lives" he had not being tapped up or is not going to another club. I don't think Whelan should be coming out in public with this. Not very nice.

I seen Whelan interviewed on Sky and he was saying that Jewell had said "on his children's lives" he had not being tapped up or is not going to another club. I don't think Whelan should be coming out in public with this. Not very nice.

He was also on about Jewell becoming moody and falling out with his missus in recent months. I'm sure he'll really apprecoate that being broadcast to the world.

I reckon Dave Whelan is a right fucking twat discussing such personal stuff about Jewell with the filthy British media. He was on the news this morning implying that Jewell as good as had a breakdown last season. It sounds to me like the bastard's trying to make sure no other club comes straight in for him.

I reckon Dave Whelan is a right fucking twat discussing such personal stuff about Jewell with the filthy British media. He was on the news this morning implying that Jewell as good as had a breakdown last season. It sounds to me like the bastard's trying to make sure no other club comes straight in for him.

I just read that in The Guardian: "He's been falling out with his wife and kids" Oh yeah, she'll fucking love that being in the papers.

Yep, bang out of order. Anything to save face for losing a manager. Twat.