You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Milk

RedinSweden

Do you like drinking milk?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like drinking milk?

• Yes, I love it. Me and Ian Rush.
    • No, I hate it. Satan's spunk.
    • I am too feeble minded to form an opinion.

I fucking love milk well not as much now but untill the baby was born I used to drink pints and pints of the stuff. Now anytime I open the fridge i get "i hope your not drinking the bays milk", stupid fucking bitch. Anyway a few weeks back I thought il just buy my own then, so am sitting on the couch with this four pint jug of milk, chugging away while she looks at me bemused I then pour the rest over my face and head given an extremely satisfied sigh whilst doing so. She walks out the room calling me a weirdo and what not and im left to clean the mess, it didnt rule at all in fact the come down was reminiscent of the time I jizzed on the tv and then had to clean it off, that is all.

Milk is Awesome. Milk and Baileys is a great way to introduce a young one to alcohol- tastes like a cocomanut milkshake. I used to be die hard full fat dude but once you've had a semi-on for semi-skimmed going back is hard. One of tyhe most filling drinks you can get to. Which brings me to a digression - why is soup a food?

Yeah and throwing up milk rules aswell, I drank a milkshake whilst on holiday once and brought it straight back up, it was class.

I did that with a particularly nasty hangover. was thirsty as fuck so i drank about a pint of milk. a couple of minutes later i brought it all back up and it was still cool. It was lovely.

Yeah and throwing up milk rules aswell, I drank a milkshake whilst on holiday once and brought it straight back up, it was class.
Great shout- it tastes just as nice on the way out. Looks funny if it shoots through your nose too. Trust me malibu and milk is a quality drink- grow strong bones and an excuse to listen to Reggae and speak with a shit Jamaican accent. I'm having a milk with my lunch now

Great shout- it tastes just as nice on the way out. Looks funny if it shoots through your nose too. Trust me malibu and milk is a quality drink- grow strong bones and an excuse to listen to Reggae and speak with a shit Jamaican accent. I'm having a milk with my lunch now

And sit with your feet in the fish tank, better than the carribean itself i tell thee.

• 8 years later...

Saw a video on this thing called "the internet" the other day with these two ladies both really struggling with the right way to drink milk. I mean, I thought it was a given that you'd try to pour it in your mouth, no?

I like to ram a carton of milk up my arse every now & then.

One pint though, I'm not a mentalist.

• Upvote 1