You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Easy, Easy, Easy"

snez1

I'm pretty sure "You're not singing anymore" has been around at Anfield (and other grounds) for many years, long before Soccer AM/Sky generation, etc.

Bit of an old classic, if you ask me...although, obviously not when aimed at half a dozen fans from a far flung Eastern European outpost.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say I didnt sing it yesterday nor did the lads around me,I think its a shite thing to do and I'd rather people didnt.

Also on the score of nobheads at the match the lad behind me who slagged every player off on the pitch,whats the point of going? to get leathered and be able to say to people oh yeah I went the match.

He said Crouch was shite,Agger wasnt good enough and the best gem of all was Fabio Aurellio was only brought in a bosman cos rafa got a bung, "he couldnt even get in the Valencia team" probably cos he was injured for about a year you tit!

Then he was talking about the premierhsip years,"I forgot that,that dnny murphy scored some important goals" forgot? it was only a few seasons ago! or have you only taken an interest since we got good again?! Rant Over...

Ashamed to be a Liverpool fan tonight. This is the beginning of the end of our support watching that.

what the fuck for.i was there & we did our team proud.we had a great day on the lash & sang like fuck supporting our boys.the fans can sing what they like if they are there to do so as long as it doesnt decend into racism & it supports our team.

some of the shit on here is absolute bollocks!you should sing this & you shoudnt sing that.i reckon there must of been a few thousand singing easy,easy,easy. i tend to stick to the old songs but telling our fans what to sing is bollocks!

what the fuck for.i was there & we did our team proud.we had a great day on the lash & sang like fuck supporting our boys.the fans can sing what they like if they are there to do so as long as it doesnt decend into racism & it supports our team.

some of the shit on here is absolute bollocks!you should sing this & you shoudnt sing that.i reckon there must of been a few thousand singing easy,easy,easy. i tend to stick to the old songs but telling our fans what to sing is bollocks!

I thought you'd be one of the forumites that sang it.

I thought you'd be one of the forumites that sang it.

were you there?

as i stated in the above comment i didnt sing it & i stick to the old ones which i know,how would you know i was one of the ones to sing it.do you know me? i think not.even if i had sang it, what would that have to do with you.there were thousands singing it! not just a few.

anyone else suffer from mad headaches when you sing. I think its because of the booze.

i can hardly speak today,throat is well sore.the fags dont help either.ive been drinking pints of water all day to sooth the throat.but yesterday was well worth it!

fucking dick heads, do you not think that by telling fans that they have no class (especially for something as trivial as singing a song), is stooping to chelsea level??? i found the 'easy' chant very amusing, especially as a great number of the chavs left at that moment, and as for 'who are yer' how can you dismiss that?? ask your dad or your grandad if they sung that at one point in there lives, im sure they will have!!

i think most of the people on here probably didnt go yesterday, and missed the busy on the roof nearly getting clobbered with the ball!!! or the lad climbing the tree to get a ball down, tbh, i think that the people on here are less of so called 'REAL' fans than the ones singing 'easy', a real fan, would want more supporters for the club, not trying to get reds to 'fuck off to chavski' silly bastard!!

Can people stop blaming this "easy" shite on wools? The Scouse kids are normally the main culprits for this. And they're normally the ones who start the "who are yer" and "you're not singing anymore aswell".

No real surprise though when they can't get to enough games to build an education.

They're all horrible songs and belong in the 3rd division. As do the people who sing them.

Dead right, mate. I was unfortunately in Row 24 surrounded by pissed up, racist scalls (They called Essien a black bastard, and then they joined in with the momo chat..priceless). Unfortunately they were from Liverpool and they were doing the easy chant and giving me shit for not joining in.

We're Liverpool Football Club. We have original fans revered round the world and have produced some of the greatest displays of support ever seen. We're not some 2 bit fucking team who copy what some wanker cockney does on a T.V programme, it's fucking pathetic.

It's like people who fuck off 10 minutes from the end of the game. Your there to fucking support the team so fucking do it. When you go to a game you represent Liverpool Football Club and people doing this "who are ya" "easy" bullshit are an embarasment.

you talk shit! who are you to tell them when they can leave the ground.i stayed yesterday untill after the celebrations,but if i had been busting for a piss or a shit i wouldnt be thinking i best stay because you think i should of.it took us 4 1/2 hours to get there yesterday And around the same coming home.traffic was shit,but at least we made the sacrifices to go.if someone thinks they should leave a little earlier to beat some traffic who are you to tell them to stay.

you talk utter shit!

The 'easy' chant couldn't have been that prolific as I didn't hear it. I did hear a sporadic 'who are ya' to Shevchenko, which was classless, but which also got what it deserved.

But overall the support yesterday was superb.

i can hardly speak today,throat is well sore.the fags dont help either.ive been drinking pints of water all day to sooth the throat.but yesterday was well worth it!

Same here mate, I've got no voice and i've been asleep most of the day. I was getting them bad head aches yesterday and had to sit down a few times.

Love the fuckoff Mourinho song.

I do despise the chelseas you've got no history song as it tends to relate to what we've achieved in the past not what Rafa's doing today

History is History and speaks for itself we dont have to shout it from the rooftops.

We have more class n style than that

I think it is up to the fanzines to let people know, these chants are a disgrace.

The fact is Rash, even between all three fanzines we only reach a tiny percentage of our support, and the vast majority of those doing it wouldn't have ever bought a fanzine in their lives.

There's fuck all the fanzines can do about it. The chants are here to stay.