You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much does TLW dominate your life?

Mav

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spend a bit of time on here most days whilst I'm winding down from work and listening to some tunes. Also spend a bit of time sorting out stuff for the site but I enjoy it and appreciate being able to have a bit of an outlet for some writing and being able to tell people that my view of the world is the true version.

I reckon I'm not in the serial killer bracket but if the site were closed down would get in trouble with the police for harrasing strangers in tesco with home-made captions posters.

This is my main web site... the first one i check out when i go online and the last one i check out before calling it a night. I guess 3,46 post a day proves that im at least close to having a life. ;)

Earlier i used to browse through most Liverpool related websites, but thanks to you guys i mostly use this one and http://www.liverpool.no nowadays. If there are any interesting Liverpool articles out there, our cut`n`paste brigade is quick to provide it on here.

Used to be able to post alot more during day and evenings..

New child sort of slows down evening posts, and new job has curtailed daytime posts but will for the most part log on and just leave on all day and browse when I can. This site even with the manic depressives on the FF is the best LFc site around period....

Just under 6.00 but to be fair for 3,000 of them I was drunk during last year's European run-in and the 3,000 were spent politicking for the seal hunt an trying to get the Danes and Norgies to stop nicking our fish.

The other 300+ were Liverpool related.

payback for nicking our island, or something...

This is my main web site... the first one i check out when i go online and the last one i check out before calling it a night. I guess 3,46 post a day proves that im at least close to having a life. ;)

Earlier i used to browse through most Liverpool related websites, but thanks to you guys i mostly use this one and http://www.liverpool.no nowadays. If there are any interesting Liverpool articles out there, our cut`n`paste brigade is quick to provide it on here.

Likewise. In fact I don't really go on many other sites at all, to be honest - except for functional places for banking or e-mail, or a couple of newspaper sites. The only other site I visit with any sort of regularity is Fat City to listen to new tunes and buy records. That's about it. Keep it strictly TLW, baby.

Mine suggests I've no life whatsoever, which is probably true.

But it also says my join date was 31 July 2003 and I know for a fact that I started posting long before that but had posts carried on from the old forum so I reckon it's far off the correct figure.

• 4 weeks later...

I said at the start of this thread that anything over 5 posts a day has you living with your mother, wearing a patterned woolly cardigan and a part time serial killer.

I'm not one to tell tales out of school - you understand - but one of the newly acquired brethren on the FF has a post count of 7.93.

I'll give you two guesses - but you're only going to need one

It starts with B and ends in renda

DON'T GO INTO THE SHOWER......

• 3 years later...