You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal

Captain

Guest Pablo-B
I'm not your mate and you're not from Norway. Where are you from?

West Africa. I started supporting the Reds from Anfield Rd after ze miracle of Istanbul.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to make an input on this forum a while back but was put off by Crouchinio or Steve H as he was also known. I came back to give it another go but now we have Pablo. What is it about this site that attracts these gobshites?

This forum is for men, stop beign a fanny and just post, hold your own man.

;)

Guest Pablo-B
Are you going to start with some racist crap next? Mummy won't be pleased when you've lost your internet access you know. Why not walk away now before you regret it?

Racist

:D

You PC knobhead.

Nighty night.

This forum is for men, stop beign a fanny and just post, hold your own man.

;)

Jesus is there a full moon out or what ,first rednick calling somone else bonkers and now we have the anti-forum,the shaitaan or the FF tellin someone else to grow up and stop acting the knob

puts on coat ,grabs his leprachaun net and elf bait and walks out door towards Fangorn forest

A few points.

1. The song for Sissoko is as follows:

We'll be going loco with Momo Sissoko

'Cos he's fast and strong

We'll be going loco with Momo Sissoko

With this lad we can't do no wrong

Repeat until hoarse.

2. I laughed a lot at Milan's redirection to the caption thread. (personally think that one is well below your usual standard mate by the way)

3. Pablo needs to sling his hook, I think a word needs to be had with Mein Fuhrer.

Right, something has been bugging me today and for a number of games. Is anyone else getting a pissed off with Carra and Sami hoofing it so much?

No, maybe Rafa is trying to save the midfield from having their energy sapped further by running box to box for 90 minutes. It's gonna require a mighty effort for the run-in and playing more route one balls would be sensible.

That Sanderos is the clumsiest cunt I've seen since errr Bramble but he is only young.

Granted but Arsenal's defence is a fucking shambles, as has been touched upon. I think Cole will go in the summer, as well as Terry Henry. Campbell has lost whatever people who rate him think he had. So in summary Arsenal are not very good anymore.

1. Doesn't quite fit right. Needs more work. Nice try though.

2. His usual standards are very high, so it was still funny.

3. Does Wayne Rooney shag grannies?

It fits perfectly syllable for syllable what are you talking aboot?

Milan's standards are indeed high. And he is, as he loves to remind me, front page baby.