You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sheffield United (H) - Thu 4th Apr 2024 (7:30pm)

1 hour ago, Razoray said:

Aside from the 5-0 at the Emirates in October, and another 5-0 when they went down to 10 men v Burnley, their goal difference away from home is For 22, Against 12. They drew away to Brighton and Villa and usually only lose by one or two goals. We should win but it could be low scoring. 

you've got those goals the wrong way around, they have only scored 12 goals away from home this season. and they got beat by arsenal and burnley 5 each, so if you take those goals off they've conceded 22. so their away goal difference is -10 if you exclude the 2 times they got hammered. i think that still makes it better than their home form like. 

image.png

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

We need to improve our goal difference. Tonight is the biggest chance to do that. 9 nil. Andrew Cole 5 

4 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Let’s bang them in tonight. That cunt wilder deserves it given the stick he’s given Jurgen down the years.

When it's 0-0 in the 11th minute of second half injury time tonight, I will be blaming you two!

Just before we get stung on the break and lose 0-1. Then I'll really be blaming you!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

When it's 0-0 in the 11th minute of second half injury time tonight, I will be blaming you two!

Just before we get stung on the break and lose 0-1. Then I'll really be blaming you!

The joke's on you - as if we'd get 11 minutes of added time if it's 0-0.

• Haha 1

0-0 99 mins. 10 mins of added time being played.

Ball goes out of play - corner to Liverpool.

Corner is swung in and VVD leaps and plants a header past the Sheff Utd keeper - cue an explosion of joy and immense relief all round Anfield.

But wait.....the ref is being spoken to by VAR....they want to look at something....

Kavanagh on VAR:

"Stu, mate, the ball that went out of play went into The Kop, the corner was taken with a ball that the ball assistant rolled to the corner taker and was not as it should be taken by the player off a cone.....Come and look at the screen, Stu, mate'.....

Attwell makes his way to screen:

"Here you go look - the ball assistant just nudges it off the cone and into the players stride as he is coming across to take the corner, see there, stu mate....."

"Ah yes, good spot, Kav mate - No goal then, yeah?"

"No goal - confirmed"

"Good process"........

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Yeah but a chilled one wouldn't be the worst thing in the universe. 

4-0 at half time then?

21 minutes ago, John102 said:

All i ask is for a win. Ideally in a manner which takes all hope from Arsenal and Man City.

A 5-0 win followed by God descending from Heaven to bless the team before they leave the pitch?