You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Now theyve bothered to replay it, how was that freekick that led to the corner they scored with not called offside?

Man Utd in outrageously fortunate officiating shocker. 

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

So Rashford dived to get the free kick Casimero was offside from that free kick and these cunts score from the corner that followed just fucking do one you twats 

Imagine the outrage if one of our players dived like Rashford?

Although I’d obviously prefer a Vill result here, the mancs winning wouldn’t be a disaster. 

They are at Man City next month, keeping them in the contention for CL wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. 

2 minutes ago, NoelM said:

Imagine the outrage if one of our players dived like Rashford?

Carra and Ratboy wouldn't stop yapping about it on tomorrow night's footy along with a petition to have us thrown out of the league I'd imagine 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Although I’d obviously prefer a Vill result here, the mancs winning wouldn’t be a disaster. 

They are at Man City next weekend, keeping them in the contention for CL wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. 

City will wipe the floor with them irrespective if what Villa do or don't do 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

They are at Man City next month, keeping them in the contention for CL wouldn’t be the worst thing to happen. 

They have a goal difference of 0. They can win, lose or draw at their hearts content, they are basically irrelevant.

18 minutes ago, magicrat said:

City will wipe the floor with them irrespective if what Villa do or don't do 

I know they got pumped on their last 2 visits, the mancs record at the Emptyhad is Ok.

IMO, they have more chance of getting a result with something to play for than nothing to play for.

17 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Booking players for waving imaginary yellow cards is literally the only positive thing the authorities have introduced in recent years.

The rest are on the verge of killing the game.

…but still, cool law about dissent.

I have no idea what this aversion to players showing imaginary yellow cards is. Who cares?