You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Tenfolder said:

Did the away end honestly throw a smokebomb for that goal, christ this lots fans get more annoyingly small time and self sniffing by the week.

I think they may have seen us do it once. Add that to the Allez song and the fist bumps. Fucking weirdos.

Im sick of watching Arsenal players getting away with absolutely everything the cheating cunts, while they complain about everything the other way.

Fuckin two faced cunts. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Well we know what our job is tomorrow.

Spend 70 minutes of the game 1-0 down and playing against 10 men behind the ball being hit on the counter before scoring a late goal to salvage a draw?

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Well we know what our job is tomorrow.

Keep our cool throughout in the face of shocking refereeing while, hopefully, scraping a 1 goal win against 12 men? 

If we win, that's the only way I can see it happening.

edit - correction, 13 men, forgot about the VAR for a minute

10 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Spend 70 minutes of the game 1-0 down and playing against 10 men behind the ball being hit on the counter before scoring a late goal to salvage a draw?

Ha! A draw would not be a disaster tomorrow mind.

Obviously we want to win but a draw isn't the end of the world.

I still feel the target will be 90 pts max - but of course 1 more than the others will do whatever.

With us on 70 with 8 games left 20 more pts IMO wins it (less may well but for me 90 guarantees it) - 6 wins and 2 draws would give us that.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Ha! A draw would not be a disaster tomorrow mind.

Obviously we want to win but a draw isn't the end of the world.

I still feel the target will be 90 pts max - but of course 1 more than the others will do whatever.

With us on 70 with 8 games left 20 more pts IMO wins it (less may well but for me 90 guarantees it) - 6 wins and 2 draws would give us that.

If we drop points tomorrow, we are finishing 3rd.

• Upvote 1

Just don’t see where Arsenal or City drop points, they are comfortably better than everyone they will play in the run in. Villa are the fourth or fifth best side this year and absolutely shat themselves against City, if you’d watched that game with no knowledge of the table you’d have thought Villa were a lower half side, maybe even in the relegation fight.

Arsenal and City don’t have a run of five consecutive aways coming up either and whenever they go away in Europe their next league game is piss easy.

Meanwhile we have still to go away to Goodison and Old Trafford and whenever we get an easy fixture like Sheff Utd we decide to play like an over-60s walking football team.

I still think we can win it like. But we will need to finish on 94.