You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 25th Feb 2023 (7:45pm)

Trumo

53 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

He can't be blamed for tonight. The midfield were the issue as usual. 

The whole team were shit including him. Bar one effort off the bar he did his usual shoot wide or pass to the keeper routine.  Absolute wank. If that's what £350k a week gets you we need a refund.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Arthur played for the u21's today.

When he recovers from that in May I reckon we may see a 20 minute cameo from him at our last home game of season......that 20 mins being how long it takes him to limp around a lap of the pitch waving at the crowd after the final whistle.

At least we'll have done a great job rehabbing him for Juventus on our penny this season so they can sell him on to someone else.

2 hours ago, Planet Origi said:

Is there something about being critical of our English contingent? The rest of the players seem to be fair game without anyone coming out of the woodwork in hysterical indignation. 

Nothing to do with nationality at all , just responding to a moronic slant. 

28 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

I’d sell him. 

Everyone has a price in todays world but I wouldn’t go that far myself. Honestly he might as well use this time to work on the defensive side of his game but it doesn’t seem like Klopp wants to play that way so I’m not going to crucify him for doing what I’m assuming (which could be the problem) that he’s instructed to do. We have far bigger issues in our team than Trent for me.

The problem is we have one midfield player who actually seems capable and has the desire to do what needs to be done for us to play the way we have for the last 5 or so years. This has exposed our defense who are being asked to play the same way but can’t cope with it because we aren’t able to win the ball back like we used to and even when we do win it everyone is so shit scared of making mistakes they overthink and end up playing it back or waiting til the moment has passed. Our forwards haven’t exactly been prolific with the chances we do creates but they’re so few and far between lately that it’s hard for me to blame them really. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

I’m doing that too currently. I tend to see a lot more w/o the emotion at play in the live game

Masochist

I'm a firm believer of trusting your first instincts and unless you are on our coaching staff why on earth would you watch that game again. Quite frankly I don't think there's anything our coaching staff can learn from it either tbh, well nothing new anyway.

12 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Masochist

I'm a firm believer of trusting your first instincts and unless you are on our coaching staff why on earth would you watch that game again. Quite frankly I don't think there's anything our coaching staff can learn from it either tbh, well nothing new anyway.

If they watch on x2 speed they may see Hendo break into what could be considered a gentle jog at one point.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, George Costanza said:

Are trains back to Liverpool available at this time these days.  Fuckers love cancelling trains to screw over football fans

It's staying over, coaches getting back near 4 or driving 

I chose to stay over

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

She knew what she signed up for

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gkmacca said:

What would you prefer? 'We will win every game from now on, confound our critics and amaze our fans'? Words aren't magic wands.

I often wonder this, the guy can't win whatever he does, people moan about him smiling/deflecting the blame from players/not giving off in the pressers about how shite we are then when he does it people complain he's not happy smiley/deflective Klopp, assume we'll be seeing claims of he's gonna leave shortly as well(again).