You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

1,800. Fucking twats. I hope we do the same to them.

C800704C-EA37-432C-A138-1BD56A29BF9C.png

They'll get away with - just claim they have no choice as capacity is reduced due to development and come up with some bollocks that there is no way they can accommodate any more away fans.

We should reduce their allocation in return.

17 minutes ago, an tha said:

They'll get away with - just claim they have no choice as capacity is reduced due to development and come up with some bollocks that there is no way they can accommodate any more away fans.

We should reduce their allocation in return.

I knew Celtic only got 1800 in November. Still, fucking shite.

We should 100% reduce what we give them but I bet we don’t. 

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I knew Celtic only got 1800 in November. Still, fucking shite.

We should 100% reduce what we give them but I bet we don’t. 

We could do it easily as well with Anny Rd being done up - come up with some safety reason why have to reduce it.

It is as clear as day all they are doing is prioritising their own support over away - 3.4% our allocation works out to based in their ground currently holding 53,000 (it may be more than 53,000 now as well so whatever it is it os easy to work out %) - i presume there is no minimum % that has to be given....so we should give them same %.

Real Madrid are understood to have taken the decision in response to the ongoing redevelopment of their stadium. However, even with a reduced capacity of around 60,000, UEFA’s regulations state that an away team is entitled to at least five per cent of the seats, which in this case would be around 3,000.....

Cunts.

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Real Madrid are understood to have taken the decision in response to the ongoing redevelopment of their stadium. However, even with a reduced capacity of around 60,000, UEFA’s regulations state that an away team is entitled to at least five per cent of the seats, which in this case would be around 3,000.....

Cunts.

I see we are complaining. I doubt it’ll get anywhere.

I hope we point out they are only giving us 75 more tickets than Brentford and their ground only holds 17k. 

We should definitely reduce their allocation. We should also charge them what they charge us (I don’t know what we charged Rangers but I bet it’s not the £59 they charges us. I sure Madrid was like £80 under Rodgers). 

We won’t though because we’re soft as shite when it comes to this stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my God, here we go again.

Another round with Photo ID.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fan-update-now-live-members

Liverpool FC's new Fan Update scheme is now live, with Official Members who purchase in the November 2022-23 ticket sale able to complete the process online.

All Members who purchase tickets in the November sale will need to confirm or amend their registered details in order to gain entrance to the stadium using tickets bought in the sale.

Fan Update ensures that all Memberships are registered in the correct name of the account holder, with just one official Membership registered per supporter.

There will be a process to help supporters who currently have more than one official Membership to clarify who uses the tickets going forward.

Fans can complete the process by going to www.liverpoolfc.com/fanupdate.

Supporters are advised that those who do not complete the process by the deadline (Friday January 13, 2023) will have their Memberships cancelled, which means all tickets connected to the account will also be cancelled. For more information visit our Fan Update FAQ hub.

In order to complete the process quickly and efficiently, supporters will need a form of photo ID, such as a passport, driving licence or citizen's card.

Supporters must also have a unique email address for each Adult Membership number that you are validating. Junior Memberships can share the email of their parent/guardian.

If the postal address that the club currently holds for you is wrong, you will also need a utility bill with your current address included.

47 minutes ago, an tha said:

If you get an email saying you need to do it, do it.

If not don't worry.

It would look like this:

Screenshot-20221222-123757-Gmail.jpg

I have not got an email, but I have done this update before.

It was my brother in law who got an email, we have two tickets together for most matches, so he sent me a message earlier. 

• 6 months later...

Everyone said the credits would go down with the new system last season, but even with an increased capacity its still on 13+ credits in the members sale.

REGISTRATION PERIOD

There will be two registration periods taking place within the 2023-24 season; one in July for games to be played during the first half of the season up until December 31 and the second in October/November, for games to be played from January 1, 2024.  

Members who wish to purchase tickets during the July members ticket sale must register their interest.

Registrations will available online from 10am Monday July 3 until 8am Monday July 10.  

Up to a maximum of four eligible member Supporter ID’s can register within the one booking. Adult and juniors must register as a pair, or on a 2:1 ratio basis. 

Supporters must have purchased an official membership for season 2023/24 before registering.  

Supporters MUST register their interest if they wish to purchase tickets during the members ticket sales.

TICKET SALES

Following the Members ticket sale registration period for Premier League home games to be played in the first half of season 2023/24, the ticket sales are confirmed as follows:

• Monday July 24: Disabled Members. Full selling details here.
  • Wednesday July 26:  Members with 13+ home match credits guaranteed a seat
  • Thursday July 27: Members successful in the ballot guaranteed a seat.

Members who wish to purchase tickets during the members sale MUST register their interest.

Members who do not register during the registration period will be unable to buy tickets, even if they qualify when the ticket sales take place.

Should any tickets remain following the sale to those successful in the ballot, they will be made available in the Additional Members Sales that take place ahead of each match.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-ticket-sale?dm_i=6UIF,GX88,1RDJ9L,24EAY,1

Not bothering this year. 

Buying membership is just chucking money down the drain and I can’t be assed with the faff of logging on when the tickets go on sale only to be put about 100,000th in the queue.

This process for buying tickets is an absolute fucking joke and FSG won’t be getting another penny from me.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Simbo said:

Not bothering this year. 

Buying membership is just chucking money down the drain and I can’t be assed with the faff of logging on when the tickets go on sale only to be put about 100,000th in the queue.

This process for buying tickets is an absolute fucking joke and FSG won’t be getting another penny from me.

Same here. Didn't renew the membership this year. Fuck then.

I cancelled my membership this year. They can get fucked. I've not been able to get a ticket since 2015 despite trying every time there is a member sale. 

Wasted my money and finally drew a line under it. They don't want regular local fans they want the day trippers who'll spend money in the club shop and their restaurants. 

Another reason why I'm pretty much done with the footy. FSG can get fucked. 

I do think it's getting to the point where they should have to publish the expected odds of these ballots. The few thousand actually available for the open ballot must be so shite at this stage. Going in for it this time with the hope that the Annie road development, but probably the last time. And if there's not a good captcha to siphon off the bots (even without that there are people with a few dozen light memberships that will be putting themselves in for every game), then I'm definitely out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Utter bollocks, that. There's "no ballot" for the three affected games, but here's a waiting list position based on "ballot results". And your position is the same across all three games? What?

So, what ballot and why was there obviously only one to determine three matches? I assume some lucky bastard's got a good chance of going to all three now while the rest of us are left with no real chance but a digital pat on the head?

It's a fool's errand anyway, I know. COVID was the only reason I got any a couple of years back, no point even bothering with it.

5 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Oh yeah, should say why I'm stamping my feet like an upset toddler.

TWENTY THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FUCKING TWO.

Hahaha

edit: Can anyone beat that?

I'm not far ahead 21,931 for me. 

Still pretty annoyed by it, to be honest. There has to be more clarity about how they run these things as it's obvious that they think nothing about dramatically lengthening the odds of winning for people paying for their lottery tickets. How is the ballot run and who runs it, and who oversees it?

It's basically gambling at this point so should be subject to the same rules.

Sick to the back arse of getting fuck all every season. 

On a similar note, how do the credits work for the cup games? I thought you gained the credits when they were forwarded, I managed to go to all of the champions league home group games with someone forwarding me their tickets so I was holding on to some hope that I'd be eligible to sign up for the auto cup scheme but it's not letting me.