You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

27 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

These Tory hustings are like when trainee teachers have to be interviewed by their prospective new class.

"Yes I believe in free sweets for all and that every class should have it's own alpaca."

The town I'm living in doesn't mention the sweets. However...

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2020-09-28/penarth-school-has-alpacas-to-help-with-students-mental-health-and-wellbeing

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

I'd have thought you'd be masterbating over Truss suggesting lower pay for those living in poorer areas. You were the poster who used that as an excuse for billionaire chicken factory owners to pay staff pittance. You also made the bizarre claim that poor people buying cheap cuts of meat were also responsible for the low wages in said establishments.

I even spelt it correctly for you.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

She proposed wages to match living standards in areas outside London. And then promptly U-turned. 

I think she said she could cut 8.8 billion from wages costs for the civil service as well, and it was pointed out that the total bill currently was 9 billion. An almost 100% reduction that also doesnt stop a department functioning at all is pretty impressive by any standards

Special Economic Zones, Freeports, Charter Cities. 

Whatever they’re called here’s the organisation where Truss is giving her speech.

https://www.heritage.org/

Every day, The Heritage Foundation is building an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.

“Heritage’s mission is to formulate and promote public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.” 

I'm waiting for someone to drop the H bomb, hanging.. if it gets tight in the polls it'll be the game changer. The target here audience is Royston Valley type loons with lots and lots of inheritance money pissed up on sherry.

If a candidate pledges to hang criminals guilty of murder, mugging, theft and certain traffic violations they will by hoisted onto shoulders and carried all the way to Westminster for the crowning.

The audience members in that conference need fucking killing. All horrible southern wealthy I'm alright Jack old Daily Mail reading twats. I'd love to go in there with a flamethrower.

One stupid old cunt asked Sunak why he wasn't loyal to Boris Johnson because "loyalty is a big thing for me".

Pity it isn't for the tory party you old twat as they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

The audience members in that conference need fucking killing. All horrible southern wealthy I'm alright Jack old Daily Mail reading twats. I'd love to go in there with a flamethrower.

One stupid old cunt asked Sunak why he wasn't loyal to Boris Johnson because "loyalty is a big thing for me".

Pity it isn't for the tory party you old twat as they wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. 

Yeah Johnson was noted for his loyalty. 

There's honestly no point trying to credit anything they say with any sense.

The bottom line is that they're a mix of greedy bastards, entitled bastards and racists. All they care about is money and everything else is white noise. Talk of the union, the queen, the law, cricket, green hills, tea, it's all a show to make it look like there's something deep and meaningful to their philosophy. But there's really not.

20 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The bottom line is that they're a mix of greedy bastards, entitled bastards and racists. All they care about is money and everything else is white noise. Talk of the union, the queen, the law, cricket, green hills, tea, it's all a show to make it look like there's something deep and meaningful to their philosophy. But there's really not.

I see all the Tory bastards on Twitter and they actually revel in other peoples misery. One woman complaining about student debt and being a nurse not having a pay rise.

One pipes up "just get another job then". Yeah because she's just spent 4 or 5 years studying so she can go and work in Costa Coffee. 

It amazes me the attitude of some of these people who constantly tell others to shut up and get on with things. They've obviously never known any hardship in life or if they have they revel in other people having it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I see all the Tory bastards on Twitter and they actually revel in other peoples misery. One woman complaining about student debt and being a nurse not having a pay rise.

One pipes up "just get another job then". Yeah because she's just spent 4 or 5 years studying so she can go and work in Costa Coffee. 

It amazes me the attitude of some of these people who constantly tell others to shut up and get on with things. They've obviously never known any hardship in life or if they have they revel in other people having it.

That's all they've got left in their lives these people. Trump supporters like trump because he makes the people they don't like unhappy. What a low bar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Of course.

This you?  I got more.

You are implying that poor people who cannot afford decent food to feed their family are themselves responsible for the low wage situation they are in. 

You're lack of understanding and empathy renders you oblivious to the plight of low paid workers in chicken factory's and such. The little sympathy you did possess went towards the billionaire owners of the 2 sisters food operation.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Loyal to the fucking man Conservatives.

Good god, they are in the middle of another stab fest.  They're crazy.

Reece mogg was on the news before saying he needs to justify to tax payers,salaries paid to civil servants.

1st of all,I wasn't aware they were exempt from paying tax?

Secondly they are paid to do a job you utter cunt,many of whom worked through the pandemic.Tjey aren't getting handouts.

I know there have been some tragic cases in the last few years, but I'd cheerfully fire that twat into the sun.