You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

19 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I never get the full on hate for England.

I think international football should be fucked off altogether and the clubs should have far greater say in the running of the game than tosspots and narcissists at FIFA, UEFA etc. But the thought of championing other countries with despot regimes or whose politicos steal babies from hospitals to give to their party elites or taken part in 'ethnic cleansing' is just utterly inseperable from wearing the country's shirt.

I dont generally expect England to do well in tournaments because of the cliques as Ive said before. Southgate is as bad with his southern centric view of the England set up but each to their own.

You don't get the hate?

Ingerlund are followed by all the twats who week in week out pitch up at Anfield singing or when we go their grounds are singing 'always the victim' 'sign on' 'murderers' 'in your Liverpool slums' etc etc.....

They are followed by the people who were desperate to see the season null and voided when we were winning title.

They are followed by The S*n reading, Tory voting, monarchy loving twats who make up masses of this country and are very prevalent in the support of many of the fanbases who hate us.....The same S*n that accused our fans of robbing and pissing on the dead at Hillsborough, the Tories who were of course involved in the cover up, who of course were 'Her Majestys' (fuck off) government.....the same establishment that to this day have continued the whitewash.

The same establishment that shit all over the city in the 80's especially.

They represent the FA - a shower of absolute twats.

They are followed by the people who routinely denigrate the city of Liverpool and the people of Liverpool....all the knobheads who flood twitter etc with shite accusing us of killing our own fans etc etc.

Ingerlund can fucking do one, I hate them as much as so, so many of them hate us.

Of course it is each to their own, and people are free to follow Ingerlund, be not arsed either way about them or like me despise them, but to say you don't get the hatred is in my opinion a strange stance to take.

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I never get the full on hate for England.

It's doubly odd when you look in the cricket thread. England cricket team is playing and it's all "we" and "us" but the moment it switches to football, it's "We're Scouse not English".

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

It's doubly odd when you look in the cricket thread. England cricket team is playing and it's all "we" and "us" but the moment it switches to football, it's "We're Scouse not English".

Funny as fuck that shit.