You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

The biggest danger that has arisen from Trump is the normalisation of stupidity amongst the politician "class", racism, bigotry and homophobia. He has empowered like-minded idiots, who now feel unstoppable. Trump is no longer the problem, it's what's going to come after him. The next 10-15 years are going to be horrendous if the next Dem administration can't get a hold on things. If he wins, then all bets are off. 

I think that's why this election is probably the most important in our lifetimes. If he wins that's the new normal, other leaders and would be leaders will take their cues from it for years to come.

If he loses then it's back in its box, people will quickly realise what the difference is between an agent of chaos like this in the White House, and someone like Biden who will be surrounded by experts. The pandemic will be brought under greater control, and people will see that maybe experts that tell the truth and deal in facts aren't such a bad thing.

Think how ridiculous the likes of Johnson  will look on the world stage when someone like Biden is holding meetings with the EU and the clown is nowhere near any of it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Brownie said:

As much as Biden winning is ridiculously underwhelming and a little depressing, not the mention that it’s not even close to what is required...Trump losing badly on Tuesday night would just be fucking glorious.

Please, please let it happen.

I think it would be best if trump is smashed. If there is anything that they can fight over, they will and I think that part of the republican party will hold together and who knows it could then be taken over by someone truly evil who's about the cause rather than himself.

24 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not sure any poll is saying that is it? I know biden has healthy leads in the national popular vote, but it's closer in key states. 

I am saying that. Looking at polls, Trump has no chance. The lead is too big.

14 hours ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

But it is flat though. How come marbles don’t continually roll around the globe? 

How come Aussies don’t fall off the bottom of the Earth?

Think for yourself, Dickhead. 

You've let yourself down there. Clearly you should have called him sheeple instead of dickhead.

13 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Now that I think about it why don’t the Aussies fall off the bottom of the earth?

Because all of the photos of the earth are upside down and Australia is actually the top.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Greenland hates this. 

9 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

You've let yourself down there. Clearly you should have called him sheeple instead of dickhead.

Because all of the photos of the earth are upside down and Australia is actually the top.

6add23c1fc46b9ad204a6216144dbf96.jpg

It's all a matter of perspective, man.