Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 106 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

This McTominay lad is not so good.

 

He should be playing in the second division......in Scotland. Utter wank. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

This McTominay lad is not so good.

Just lacking that wee bit of absolutely everything required to be a top class central midfielder.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reckoner said:

Rashfords just pulled his hamstring haa

 

Looked like a groin issue to me. Their forward line is gash as it is, if he's missing for a lengthy period they could feasibly get dragged into the bottom half of the table. Ole at the Wheel. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jairzinho said:

Just lacking that wee bit of absolutely everything required to be a top class central midfielder.

Harsh but fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Herp McDerp said:

Feel dirty wanting United to win, but Gollum needs to start getting some points on the board or this will all be over soon.

 

It doesn't matter mate, who are they gonna get mid season? Plus they'll need 500 million and 3 windows to sort this dross out. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Jesus, we're miles ahead of them. 

Those manc cunts are bang average and just make up the mid table numbers now. 

Good times indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Herp McDerp said:

Feel dirty wanting United to win, but Gollum needs to start getting some points on the board or this will all be over soon.

Not sure it will be. I hope they're dogshit and thinking about pulling the plug until around the start of December when they then beat City and Ole gets to see out the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

It doesn't matter mate, who are they gonna get mid season? Plus they'll need 500 million and 3 windows to sort this dross out. 

Exactly, we should savour every bad result .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

Looked like a groin issue to me. Their forward line is gash as it is, if he's missing for a lengthy period they could feasibly get dragged into the bottom half of the table. Ole at the Wheel. 

You might be right, either way it should be a month or 2 out.

these ole at the wheel gifs never fail to make me laugh. Like the old Ian Ayre arriving gifs with motorbikes crashing

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Feel dirty wanting United to win, but Gollum needs to start getting some points on the board or this will all be over soon.

Nah fuck them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Pereira is an evil looking little fucker - the type who in a fair fist fight would slip a razor blade from down his sleeve and slash you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×