You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Like he was supposed to do in two rounds last time anyway? What will happen? Fuck all. It will be business as usual. Dalian Whyte next-up in a domestic showdown. Winner fights Audley Harrison. 

The guy is a fraud. If he fought Klitschko at the same age he would have been battered. If he fought Lewis at the same age he wouldn't have fought again. 

The nice guy persona he has been told to sell has been fully found out. Its not even like Lewis went on "the glover are off" and started calling Joshua a load of old dog shite. he simply stated that he isn't having the fights he should. Joshua has reacted like a petulant disrespectful tit. 

I tell you what.. the rematch with Whyte will be a fucking good fight. I'll be paying for that shit. There's truth in what your saying like but when you think about it, Tyson Fury has fought Tom Schwartz and is scheduled to fight Otto Wallin and Deontay Wilder has fought two live bodies in 11 years - and one of them was a cherry picked 400 pound man coming back from the dead. Joshua's resume is the best in the division.

20 minutes ago, Boss said:

I tell you what.. the rematch with Whyte will be a fucking good fight. I'll be paying for that shit. There's truth in what your saying like but when you think about it, Tyson Fury has fought Tom Schwartz and is scheduled to fight Otto Wallin and Deontay Wilder has fought two live bodies in 11 years - and one of them was a cherry picked 400 pound man coming back from the dead. Joshua's resume is the best in the division.

Exactly. Thanks for proving my point about Joshua. Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bruno even fucking Andrew Golota would have made mince-meat of Whyte. 

I'm not talking about Wilder or Fury here. I'm talking about your fella. 

There needs to be a trilogy if Joshua can put Ruiz to bed. Wilder/Fury/Joshua. The winner will undoubtedly come from Fury and Wilder. 

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Exactly. Thanks for proving my point about Joshua. Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bruno even fucking Andrew Golota would have made mince-meat of Whyte. 

I'm not talking about Wilder or Fury here. I'm talking about your fella. 

There needs to be a trilogy if Joshua can put Ruiz to bed. Wilder/Fury/Joshua. The winner will undoubtedly come from Fury and Wilder. 

Haha my fella. I was the one on here for years saying Wilder will KO him whilst everyone was like "nah, Joshua is the truth. Joshua handles him with ease. Wilder just windmills". 

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Haha my fella. I was the one on here for years saying Wilder will KO him whilst everyone was like "nah, Joshua is the truth. Joshua handles him with ease. Wilder just windmills". 

I probably said at some point that Joshua is the real deal. I'm happy to have been proved wrong if I ever did. 

He is a load of arse. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I probably said at some point that Joshua is the real deal. I'm happy to have been proved wrong if I ever did. 

He is a load of arse. 

We all fell for the hype. All the Joshua fans stand up and rep your boy. He needs your support. Everyone's fucked off the bandwagon overnight and disowned him. It's arl arse.

13 minutes ago, Boss said:

We all fell for the hype. All the Joshua fans stand up and rep your boy. He needs your support. Everyone's fucked off the bandwagon overnight and disowned him. It's arl arse.

Net worth of around 50 million quid.... Yeah fucking arl arse that. 

Well I for one hope he cleans Ruiz's clock and we get a series of great fights between Joshua, Wilder, Fury & possibly Usyk.

I've said before on here that I don't get the hate of Joshua who is apparently ' a fraud' , yet people love that sexist, homophobic gobshite drug cheat, Fury and a borderline moron who wanks off about trying to kill people in the ring.

12 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

If Joshua had the same ref as the Parker fight, he'd have beaten Ruiz with ease. 

Parker was not allowed fight inside.

Yep. I seem to remember the ref stepping in very quickly at the slightest clinch when Parker was landing body shots. That doesn't ever happen in heavyweight title fights. Half the fight they spend hanging off each other.

Very convenient. 

• Upvote 1

On 21/07/2019 at 20:39, Lee909 said:

It's a shite era for heavyweights 

Everyone of them is limited as fuck

Fury can't punch

Wilder can't box

Whyte, Parker, Ruiz limited as fuck

Joshua blows out his arse after 4,no head movement

It's fucking terrible. 

/

The Joshua hate continues to baffle me. He’s a good fighter, has won some great fights and has been knocked out. I remember saying a while back that he’ll get knocked out by someone soon and loads will rejoice.

Not surprising at all.

I hope he wins the rematch and then eventually we get to see him fighting the likes of Fury and Wilder. Not arsed who wins, just want to see some good fights.

Ironically loads on here like Khan and call Joshua a fraud.

• Upvote 1

On 17/08/2019 at 10:16, John102 said:

For the record, i have thought he was a fraud since he was gifted his gold medal.

See he is saying he lost the fight due to a lucky punch now and criticising Ruiz for taking too long to actually, you know, win.

Fella is a bad tit.

I remember clearly that fight against the Cuban in the quarters, Savons nephew i think and Joshua was absolutely gifted it.  He was always getting gold after that. 

He's obviously a good fighter with power but he's massively overrated, in fairness Hearn has made insane money off him.  I think that's it for him now though, he may beat Ruiz but theres a massive vulnerability in him as a fighter now. 

11 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I heard he copied that look from how Turdseye has been behaving at Flamingo Land.

Terry Flanagan is here actually, I’ve seen him a couple of times standing with his tongue out, staring vacantly into the distance. Terry’s not even pissed but I reckon if you spoke to them both you’d get more sense out of Hatton in that clip above. 

• Upvote 1