You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSG (A) Champions League 28/11/2018

Bjornebye

Not a fan of the Midfield, not creative enough for my liking need two of those three max. 

Hopefully the plan is to keep it tight and then unleash the shaq attack in the last half hour. 

They are there for the taking if we want it, get down their throats early on and set the pace. Won't be long before their heads start dropping and Neymar starts sulking about. 

People haven't been paying any attention the last few years if you're moaning about that midfield against a decent team.  It's against shit teams that they'd struggle with their lack of creativity.   Tonight we need to outwork them and hit them on the break cause no matter what side we put out, they're better man for man.

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

People haven't been paying any attention the last few years if you're moaning about that midfield against a decent team.  It's against shit teams that they'd struggle with their lack of creativity.   Tonight we need to outwork them and hit them on the break cause no matter what side we put out, they're better man for man.

Are they though?

For anyone wishing to grass these freeloading bastards up the the old bill

Loads of streams at the bottom of this link. 

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/psg-vs-liverpool-stream-links-watch-live-streaming-online/

This one is working perfect right now and they need banging up for life 

http://www.nhlstream.xyz/2018/11/psg-vs-liverpool.html

• Upvote 3

Just now, magicrat said:

I shudder every time I see Lovren starting.  Mind you after the way he handled Deeney at the weekend what could possibly go wrong ?

Against guys like Deeney, Mitrovic, I don’t mind Lovren because he relishes the battle. Fast, tricky guys aren’t ideal for him because of his tendencies to commit, without the recovery pace that the likes of Van Dijk and Gomez possess,

7 minutes ago, Grinch said:

All these shithouses can do is attack....they have no fight, no players who will put a shift in and track back and they will leave space.

Against these that midfield is fine, it will cover ground and get the ball to then give it to our threatening players in decent positions.

If we had to break a team down then that midfield would be much less useful.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Against guys like Deeney, Mitrovic, I don’t mind Lovren because he relishes the battle. Fast, tricky guys aren’t ideal for him because of his tendencies to commit, without the recovery pace that the likes of Van Dijk and Gomez possess,

Sarcasm is dead !  He's a fucking joke and if Neymar turns up tonight Lovren will get bummed.  Can't agree with Klopp not playing Gomez in the middle

• Like 1

Just now, aRdja said:

A good test for our defence this will be. Some people call PSG’s attack as the best in the world.

Ours is better. Neymar is either fucking amazing or utter turd. He often doesn't turn up in big games either. Cavani isn't that much of a big game player either. Its all well and good bumming the shit teams (like pretty much every other team in Ligue 1) but they don't do it enough in the big games. Mbappe is world class already. He will be the best in the world in a few years.  

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ours is better. Neymar is either fucking amazing or utter turd. He often doesn't turn up in big games either. Cavani isn't that much of a big game player either. Its all well and good bumming the shit teams (like pretty much every other team in Ligue 1) but they don't do it enough in the big games. Mbappe is world class already. He will be the best in the world in a few years.  

Mbappe is the real superstar for me. A world cup winner already too.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Mbappe is the real superstar for me. A world cup winner already too.

Yep. And I love that it pisses Neymar right off that he isn't the main man there. If I could sign any player in the world right now it would be Mbappe.  

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep. And I love that it pisses Neymar right off that he isn't the main man there. If I could sign any player in the world right now it would be Mbappe.  

Even funnoer because he left Barca because he was in Messi's shadow that he goes there to be top dog and almost straight away ends up second fiddle to Mbappe. 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

For anyone wishing to grass these freeloading bastards up the the old bill

Loads of streams at the bottom of this link. 

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/psg-vs-liverpool-stream-links-watch-live-streaming-online/

This one is working perfect right now and they need banging up for life 

http://www.nhlstream.xyz/2018/11/psg-vs-liverpool.html

You sir are a beacon of common decency and righteousness in highlighting these dastardly people. May the good lord have mercy on their souls.