Quantcast
It's Bank Holiday Saturday Night - What Are You All Doing - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anubis

It's Bank Holiday Saturday Night - What Are You All Doing

So, bank holiday. Saturday Night. No work for three days (for most of us).

So what are we all doing tonight? Pub? Clubbing? Theatre? Cinema? Or is there anything good on telly?

• Upvote 1

At the same time? Risky.

Us seasoned pervs know only too well that a half eaten Beef & Tomato pot-noodle looks uncannily like a well ridden mud gun, we use this image to aid us towards the vinegar stroke.

I have a family 21st birthday party to go to at a Rugby Club. Of all the days, FFS,

I'm panicking like fuck, trying to get all kinds of tech together, tablets, wifi dongle, etc in order to covertly watch it in the shitter or something. I've rang ahead to see if it will be on at the venue, but was told that as its a Rugby Club they will have The Big Bake Off on before any round ball bollocks.

I have a family 21st birthday party to go to at a Rugby Club. Of all the days, FFS,

I'm panicking like fuck, trying to get all kinds of tech together, tablets, wifi dongle, etc in order to covertly watch it in the shitter or something. I've rang ahead to see if it will be on at the venue, but was told that as its a Rugby Club they will have The Big Bake Off on before any round ball bollocks.

Fuck’s sake.

Sack it off, lad.

• Upvote 1